PDA

View Full Version : Where the hell am I

Warlord Dalamar
Dec 8th, 2001, 10:56:39 PM
Dalamar woke up at the table and looked around where the hell was he this was not the Eye of the Dragon. He had drank to much again thinking of Alana. Alana, ohh Alana why do you love my friend and Liege Tiberious. Shaking his head and getting up he started to look for a way off this rock or at least to find his own ship.

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 12th, 2001, 11:08:02 PM
"...hell. Where the hell... Quite eloquently put." Jeseth was sitting on a pile of large boulders and stones, their reddish-gray color standing out in the very pale moonlight of Vjun. "And now it's my turn to ask a question. Who are you?"

Warlord Dalamar
Dec 13th, 2001, 07:49:01 AM
Dalamar sat up with a groan of pain when the man spoke. Peering at the man with one eye closed, Dalamar gave the man a sickly grin. Putting one hand up to ward off the seemingly loud voice that pounded in his ears. "I'm Dalamar he whispered as if his own words would split his skull. I should be at the eye of the dragon, but I seemed to have misplaced myself yet again." Dalamar chuckled then immediately clutched his throbbing head. "You wouldn't happen to have a drink on you would you."

Raistlin Magire
Dec 17th, 2001, 06:28:07 PM
"Dalamar, Tiberious has sent me to retrieve you we are to take a message to the Coven of the Sith." "Sober up you fool we have work to do and Tiberious will not tolerate tardiness."