PDA

View Full Version : A Message for Hobgolin

Jibrielle Abunai
Jan 1st, 2002, 06:10:51 PM
Sorry for such a late post, but I have just recovered from an accident IRL, and school is another main factor. Sometimes your postings won't be answered until a long time after, such as the previous one. I apologise for any inconvenience this causes. Thanks for your patience.

Evil Hobgoblin
Jan 1st, 2002, 07:08:35 PM
Jibrielle:

Hey, I can only ask from others what I am willing to give myself, and there are times I can't post or take part in something because of certain commitments I've made. I am as patient as the mountain snows are and will give people every chance I can, especially when I am involved in something that is only for fun. I totally understand your lack of presence around these parts, and wish you a speedy recovery.

Speaking of which, are you doing okay? Should I light a candle and pray for you, or something?

~Brian

Jibrielle Abunai
Jan 4th, 2002, 11:00:57 AM
Thanks for undestanding. Um, I don't think you need to light a candle and pray for me, but if you want to you can. I was only in a biking accident. Some guy decided to drive about 50 mph in a 25 mph zone and hit me. I only fractured my wrist and broke my leg. Other than that, I'm ok.

Sorsha Kasajian
Feb 22nd, 2002, 04:01:21 PM
That's outrageous. I certainly hope you're sueing the person.