PDA

View Full Version : A few things

Darth Roul
Apr 13th, 2001, 04:11:07 PM
One: Graem D Snowbringer has just about turned to the lightside. I say we terminate her

Second: New Cov, you may have it

Third: The rest of the churba system is under the control of not TSO but a private company that funded for the invasion

Fourth: Viscera, We won't be able to work together after he wanted me killed

Fifth: Masters what should we do about this (becoming a master)

Live Wire
Apr 13th, 2001, 04:16:47 PM
one: if what you say is true she will be terminated

two: thats nice of you!

three: fine

fourth: I'll handle DV

fifth: the requirements always were to train an apprentice to the rank of knight and to show marked improvement in your own fighting and maturity

sorry this is short Im posting in a lot of places today

Darth Roul
Apr 13th, 2001, 04:21:12 PM
one: the munchkin thread tells the truth

five: ok

six: the main reason I started TSF was i had nothing to do here. I tried to start rps but they always got taken over. So do you think you could trust me with a position of responsiblity

Live Wire
Apr 13th, 2001, 04:26:13 PM
*LW thinks for a moment*

I want to trust you! I dont want to have to distrust any of my fellow sith. But to be burtally honest your actions in the past have seem to have been very self oriented. And to be a member of TSO you have to put the good of the group ahead of your personal feelings or desires.

Darth Roul
Apr 13th, 2001, 04:30:09 PM
I have only put myself in the front because I have had nothing to do here. If I did I would have dropped any project to make TSO better. If you notice in the Chamber I said that I didn't deserve to be on the council. I know my actions have not shown that TSO is a priority but now that TSF is dead it is my number one priority.

Anbira Hicchoru
Apr 13th, 2001, 04:30:25 PM
Trust is earned.

Darth Roul
Apr 13th, 2001, 04:32:42 PM
If you give me a task I will prove my loyalty

Lady DeVille
Apr 13th, 2001, 04:36:03 PM
Roul, I'm not sure what I can say to you, since LD is sort of on thin ice at the moment. ;)

Live Wire
Apr 13th, 2001, 04:36:57 PM
hmm....*the council talks among themselves for a moment*

all right...you want responsiblity then you've got it. Right now there isnt much trust around here so you better not slip up.

For right now the council is putting you in charge of the tso shipyards.

Darth Roul
Apr 13th, 2001, 04:39:01 PM
thank you
I will not fail you

Now about Graem, do you want me to take her out?

Live Wire
Apr 13th, 2001, 04:45:16 PM
*nodds*

take her out

Darth Roul
Apr 13th, 2001, 04:51:32 PM
I will how should I say it, throw her a bomb

Admiral Roebuck
Apr 14th, 2001, 04:29:53 AM
"Excuse me but Roul is not in charge of any shipyards. The Council has absolutely no authority over how the military is run, they are a Governing body for order. This is not appreciated."

Darth Roul
Apr 14th, 2001, 05:46:17 AM
sorry, but too bad, now you come to me. And the government should control the military or we could have a military take over

Admiral Roebuck
Apr 14th, 2001, 08:08:38 AM
Thats exactly what I'm worried about with you in charge of the Shipyards. Your past actions seem to suggest that you might abuse your power and decided to fund a private fleet.

As Admiral of TSO Naval Forces, I cannot and will not be expected to have to come to a..."Sith" in order to get my fleet repaired and replenished should the need arise. So don't think for one second that you are having the authority over me when it comes to the building of ships using TSO's shipyards.

Live Wire
Apr 14th, 2001, 03:10:50 PM
Roebuck stand down! The council has every right to put someone over the shipyards! If you dont like it then that is just tough! You deal with it. Roul will be kept under a firm watch so he will not be able to abuse the position. Trust the councils judgement. This doesnt mean hes in charge of the navy it just means hes running the shipyards.

Roebuck if you dislike sith so much Im sure theres an imperial group somewhere that would be glad to have you.

Admiral Roebuck
Apr 14th, 2001, 03:43:51 PM
"Sith PMT my dear?" he asked calmly.

"I wasn't personal with you LW until now, so he will take control of how the Navy is constructed, the very navy I put my life into whilst you sat in your Discussion Chamber talking? Those shipyards which I put my time and effort into to ensure the safety of this organisation. You don't realise how unprotected you would be if it weren't for my efforts."

Lady Vader
Apr 14th, 2001, 04:53:17 PM
*LV smiled at his last statement... oh, he didn't know how wrong he was in that, but then again, no one knew of what she had herself done to ensure TSO would never be without protection, be it their own known fleet failed to function*

Admiral Roebuck
Apr 14th, 2001, 07:24:20 PM
OOC: There are wheels within wheels in this village.

Lady Vader
Apr 14th, 2001, 09:13:04 PM
OOC: much like watches have wheels upon wheels inside of them... it helps it to continue to work... :)

Darth Roul
Apr 15th, 2001, 03:13:15 PM
I have no fleet and I have no intentions of creating one. My fleet has been sold to a private company for their uses. I will not betray you

Admiral Roebuck
Apr 15th, 2001, 04:18:53 PM
"Nevertheless, the Council has no authority to put you in command of a military operating network. It is a vocation obtained via military authorisation. If Roul is given command of the shipyards without my permission, I will have him arrested."

"The Council was established to maintain order within the group and to promote Sith to whatever ranking they deem suitable. That does not include military ranking, which is an entirely different system. Previously, I would have had no qualms about Roul being given this job. Now I am not sure due to the arrogant nature by which he spoke to me. If he wishes to be in command of the shipyards he will have to make an appointment with me."

Live Wire
Apr 15th, 2001, 05:05:44 PM
Robeuck you will respect the councils decision. You act as if we are putting him over the millitary. That is not the case. His position is in no way undermining your own. yes he is taking care of the shipyards this does not mean hes in charge of the fleet. For your sake roebuck I suggest you cooperate.

Yes you have been vitial to helping us but do not overestimate your value.

Darth Roul
Apr 15th, 2001, 05:07:34 PM
Why do you think because I am a sith that I am incapable of runing the Shipyards. Why do you belive you are a seperate force? You are more of an emporer than Itala ever was. except you don't have the people to back you. If you did arrest me under what name of law would it be done? TSO, the council runs TSO. Also because the Council runs TSO and the military was built by TSO forces with TSO supplies it is under the command of TSO. You just happen to be in charge of it.

Live Wire
Apr 16th, 2001, 08:14:33 PM
jeseth this thread isnt about you and so as far as your concerned IC it doesnt exist!

Jeseth Cloak
Apr 17th, 2001, 04:56:38 AM
I was inquiring as to why it is needed for you to kill Graem. I beleive I'm entitled to ask a question, and it is your choice to answer it in a proper or improper manner, I have no interest in this thread beyond that, however... I will withdraw from this and pursue my interests on my own terms.

I hereby dissolve all ties with The Sith Order and withdraw any claims of membership and or involvement with the Sith. Goodbye, and have fun.

Live Wire
Apr 17th, 2001, 07:24:52 AM
jeseth what I just said was OOC! Those are the rules for postin in this forum. As far as your character is concerned this thread doesnt even exist! Its not a discussion involving you. Now if you have a question OOC thats fine but as far as anything and any decisions made IC this thread isnt even here! Thats how the council forum works so as to preserve peoples privacy IC!

Jeseth Cloak
Apr 17th, 2001, 11:34:40 AM
Well, there's nothing in this post addressing it to any specific person... I replied in the discussion chamber, by the way.

Live Wire
Apr 17th, 2001, 11:45:05 AM
well its generally assumed that if the thread wasnt started by you or you werent invited into it specifically it doesnt involve you. It allows people to come to the council in confidence!