PDA

View Full Version : About Garrett.........

Live Wire
Mar 4th, 2001, 04:48:28 PM
I dunno who's seen the post in the discussion chamber about Gav having left a note saying that Garrett should be promoted to master. I dunno where this idea came from and why it wasnt discussed with me. Was it discussed with anyone else on the council? Or am I the only left in the dark on this one?

Anbira Hicchoru
Mar 5th, 2001, 09:47:17 AM
I am also without any information on this. Most intriguing.

Bestowment of the title of Master through a document is unsettling with me. Perhaps he should be tested.

Lord Dagger
Mar 5th, 2001, 02:00:44 PM
:: Shakes head ::
"I also know nothing of this"

Darth Viscera
Mar 5th, 2001, 05:58:06 PM
I'm sorry to intrude, but I'd like to bring to the attention of the council the events occuring here:
pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstit...3313.topic (http://pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstitanicstarwarsroleplayingarchive.showMessage ?topicID=3313.topic)

Live Wire
Mar 5th, 2001, 07:13:24 PM
well the title of master is usually granted when the person has proved him or herself AND successfully trained an apprentice to the rank of knight. This is not the only requirement but it is a major part and garrett has not done so. Also with reccent events I think he has shown himself not deserving of the title as of yet. He has a lot of growing to do and I am concerned as to who thinks they can just bestow a rank without consulting anyone else on the matter.

EDIT: I just went to the above link....WTF is going on?!?!?!?! Egos are getting out of control....damn damn damn!! Okay Im calming down...really I am...The council needs to meet immediately!!

Darth Viscera
Mar 5th, 2001, 09:27:59 PM
That's what I thought. These dissidents are very presumptuous.

EDIT~mispeled a fehw tings

Anbira Hicchoru
Mar 5th, 2001, 10:00:31 PM
We need to resolve this, now.

Live Wire
Mar 6th, 2001, 09:21:03 AM
Nothing's ever simple anymore.

I want a meeting of ALL members of the council scheduled for sometime in the next two days! (I know LD wont be here but we need this resolved fast)

Gav Mortis
Mar 6th, 2001, 10:01:22 AM
Can I take part in this discussion?

Jeseth Cloak
Mar 6th, 2001, 10:10:14 AM
I am not a council member, but is my presence at this discussion acceptable as well..? I'll keep my thoughts and opinions on the matter to myself, if you so wish it.

Darth Viscera
Mar 6th, 2001, 12:16:18 PM
I'd like to hear what Gav has to say, and I'd appreciate being able to participate in this discussion, too. Does anyone have any idea what Garrett is trying to do at Coruscant? This is scaring me to death.

Lord Dagger
Mar 6th, 2001, 02:07:14 PM
hmmm i don't like the look of this... i'm here if needed and if nessessary I will deal with Garrett

Gav Mortis
Mar 6th, 2001, 03:33:51 PM
There'll be no dealing until some sense is made of this.

OOC:

I know Peter's intentions behind this though. He has allowed Garrett to fall into a state of dementia and is psychological twisted by the Dark Side-well that is my personal interpretation of it.

Garrett simply wants to make a ship of human corpses. I have no idea what the logic in it is but, like I said, it is Garrett!

What he plans on doing is going to Coruscant and taking some thousand civilians for this project of his and he chose Coruscnat because it's far more interesting than some desserted planet that no-one cares about and he knew he'd get some sort of a response from roleplayers.

Darth Viscera
Mar 6th, 2001, 09:08:17 PM
He wants to KILL thousands of MY tax-payers in order to stock a ship with corpses? Over his dead body! And I mean that quite literally. I will not allow my people to be removen and slaughtered for some hair-brained scheme such as this. I'd rather kill him first.

Jeseth Cloak
Mar 6th, 2001, 09:13:00 PM
As an Imperial Citizen, I will see to it that Sector Ranger support is provided against any attempts Garrette makes at contructing this... thing... of his. Tell him to go take NR citizens. Perhaps The Empire would even donate prisoners - Buut he cannot expect to just waltz in to his fellow Sith's home and proceed to steal from him.

Live Wire
Mar 6th, 2001, 11:31:02 PM
okay so the question is...does the council sanction his actions?

OOC: I understand why he chose coruscant....but this is gonna cause major fallout which is the problem when groups own planets which is another issue I just shouldnt get into....*sighs* my head hurts.

Lady Vader
Mar 6th, 2001, 11:47:23 PM
*grabs aspirin, hands two to LW, and sallows the rest of the pills, bottle and all*

ok, I think I'll feel better now... slightly, at any rate...

I really don't know what Garrett is trying to accomplish with all this... frankly, it's kinda... disgusting (for lack of a better word)...

I suppose if he really wants to do this, it should be done with prisoners being held by the Empire and with NR ppl... but not ppl that buy from us (spice, metals, ores, taxes, etc.)...

I guess he can go with his plan, but he needs to know not to take ppl that WE use...

Lady DeVille
Mar 7th, 2001, 12:22:18 AM
Lady De'Ville walks into the room. "I heard about Blade..." Taking her seat she turns toward the other council members. "What are you going to do? I heard your comment Vader, and I agree, this is utterly disgusting. We also have allies on Coruscant, and I have personal reasons why I would not want his plan to succeed -but that is beside the point."

She slapped her hand on the table, a year of anger at Blade surfacing as she growled barely under her breath, "Personally I'd rather see his necromancing body swinging from the highest point of the training grounds, but that's my opinion."

Gav Mortis
Mar 7th, 2001, 12:39:28 AM
OOC:

WOAH!

Slow down guys. You have absolutely no idea what Garrett's planning In-Character so you can't possibly think he has bad intentions yet. C'mon, play fair.

Live Wire
Mar 7th, 2001, 01:53:26 AM
hey babe we're sith! Who said we ever play fair? ;-)

okay seriously now.....well IC we're running blind. We dont know what hes doing so we have to assume the worst. At least thats my way of thinking. Whats everyone else thinking on this one?

Jeseth Cloak
Mar 7th, 2001, 09:20:24 AM
(ooc) I have no good feelings about this; he should inform some of us that have ties to this planet before carrying out any RPs that would so majorly effect us.

(ic) ;; Jeseth raises a brow at hearing the others speak, his own mind wandering over the variables he had to take into consideration. Blade was still a member of TSO, even if he was acting of his own accord, without the council's prior knowledge... ;;

I understand that we do not yet know what Garrett's intentions are, however, as a Sector Rangers Administrator and Citizen of the Empire, I cannot allow him to take offensive actions against Coruscant. Take that as you will.

;; Jeseth bows quickly, his cloak crumpling against his knees. He takes a sharp breath as he rises quickly and makes his exit.

The others glanced at each other, a bit taken back by his sudden display of personal insult and loss of control. Jeseth never took things on any level deeper than pure material value... but then again, who was to say it might be but only that? ;;

Darth Viscera
Mar 7th, 2001, 09:53:44 AM
Okay, this is what it looks like to DV IC:

A possibly renegade Sith who just took it upon himself to declare himself a Sith Master is piloting a thirteen kilometer long super heavy command ship straight towards a planet that the Empire has spent the last six years planning to get back. The Imperial fleet is still battling the NR fleet, and so it looks to Vis like he's coming in on the side of the NR; meanwhile, the planet has JUST been secured a few moments ago, so the planet would still be vulnerable to harassment or a raid. Viscera is thinking that he's just been betrayed by one of his sith brothers, and this is making him extremely angry and he may be prone to acting irrationally.

Lord Dagger
Mar 7th, 2001, 01:59:53 PM
OOC/Thats rather sick and twisted....I love it!\IC
:: Dagger shakes his head ::
"I don't know what Garrett is playing at taking an unartherized ship into orbit around a plannet like Couruscant, but for now we have to assume he is ging rogue, and therefore is a threat to TSO intrests and should be delt with as such"

Darth Viscera
Mar 7th, 2001, 02:53:20 PM
In that case a task force should be mobilized to interdict and disable garrett's ship. my three fleets are completely and utterly tied up with NR forces.

Gav Mortis
Mar 7th, 2001, 04:57:00 PM
Allow me to contact him.

Darth Viscera
Mar 7th, 2001, 06:30:52 PM
Go ahead. his hyperradio is active and online. Use the link I posted above.