PDA

View Full Version : ohhhhhhhh council

Darth Roul
Feb 20th, 2001, 03:08:51 PM
it seems we have a problem, you said that you would always have an odd number of memers and now it seems that there are only six, so you either need to apoint a new member or kick one out. its your choice

Lady DeVille
Feb 20th, 2001, 04:12:45 PM
Roul, you are treading on very, very, very thin ice. I would watch your tone, if I were you.

Admiral Roebuck
Feb 21st, 2001, 08:44:52 AM
"You are giving us a choice we have to make?" questioned Roebuck.

As Roul was about to answer, the Admiral rotated in his seat, and turned his attention back to his ice tea and buttered scones.

"Madam" he directed towards Lady De'Ville and he gestured toward the plate of fresh scones, "Would you care for a scone my dear?"

Darth Roul
Feb 21st, 2001, 02:14:28 PM
It was decided on an odd number so there would be no ties in votes, so yes. Because it was Gav who decided on this and we wouldn't want to not live up to his wants.

Live Wire
Feb 21st, 2001, 09:36:06 PM
Last time I checked the active council was myself, LD, LV, LL, Lord Dagger...

Gav - dead
Banestone - MIA
Darth Rage - MIA
Jen Katrina - dead

Who am I missing cause I count five which if my math serves me right is an odd number

Gav Mortis
Feb 22nd, 2001, 12:34:56 AM
OOC:

So because I killed off one of my characters I lose my OOC responsibilities as a member of TSO?

Thanks.

Lord Dagger
Feb 22nd, 2001, 09:15:05 AM
I was under the impression Gav that it was an IC commitment, and also that Roebuck was on the council to replace Gav

Live Wire
Feb 22nd, 2001, 09:28:04 AM
No Gav...I think it was explained in the other thread....that roebuck is acting as an advisor to the council....but doesnt actually hold a council seat. The council is an IC arrangement but because we know who you are OOC your word holds wieght.

No dagger you were the one that replaced Gav, DeVille replaced Jen....but Dagger was supposed to be a temp replacement because at the time Gav was coming back..once Gav died Dagger got the position permanently.

Lady Vader
Feb 26th, 2001, 11:12:02 PM
I don't know about you all, but I still count 5 council members... and as far as I can remember, 5 is an odd number...