PDA

View Full Version : ooc: access to the Council Chamber

Lady DeVille
Feb 19th, 2001, 10:30:42 PM
When a person needs to speak to the council they should request a hearing, and access to this forum will be granted at such a time as is deemed necessary.

When the hearing is resolved, access will be revoked. I am taking away Garrett Blade's access, since his business before the Council is done. Roul shall remain for the time being, until such a time as his thread is finished.

- Councilor De'Ville

Live Wire
Feb 21st, 2001, 09:36:47 PM
I was going to suggest that myself

Lady DeVille
Feb 24th, 2001, 11:43:48 AM
I have changed the password and taken away both Roul and Blade's access. It seems that they are both finished.

Lady DeVille
Feb 24th, 2001, 12:39:39 PM
Oh also, how has Roul taken over New Cov? Isn't that TSO's collective property??

Does this sound like sedition to anyone else? How can he (if he has) take by force something that already belongs to TSO? Wouldn't that be...ahem, bad?

Lord Dagger
Feb 24th, 2001, 02:05:43 PM
in one of the joining threads here at TSO he tried to get the person to go to his new group insted of training here, Gav deleted his post, but from the looks of it, Roul has turned traitor, i ask the council's permission to have him executed

Live Wire
Feb 24th, 2001, 10:02:33 PM
I say kill him

Lord Dagger
Feb 25th, 2001, 02:03:46 AM
:: Grins evily but waits for the approval of other council members ::

Lady Vader
Feb 26th, 2001, 11:16:48 PM
*thinks about this... and sighs*

I don't think I should be allowed to vote in on this... my feelings on the matter are conflicting...

I have known Roul for a long time now, even before TSO was started... we have been friends for so long...

yes, I am angry he would upsurp and go against TSO... yes, because of that, I would say to execute him...

but because I value friendship with such zeal, I would say not to kill him...

so, how bout an alternate method of punishment... banish him...

Gav Mortis
Feb 27th, 2001, 08:43:16 AM
I agree with LV, he is wasting our time in TSO as he thinks he can just stay until his own group starts up, we are not a temporary lodgings. I don't see why we should bother killing him but we should banish him from TSO.

Live Wire
Feb 27th, 2001, 09:46:20 AM
okay okay so I wont but a hit out on him. ;)

Banishing sounds good to me

Lady DeVille
Feb 27th, 2001, 11:06:12 AM
...no one said a hit couldn't be put out on him.

If we went through a few different channels...I have someone on Coruscant who could be persuaded to contact the right people. If you know what I mean. Nothing would be traced back to us.

But banish him for sure.

Lord Dagger
Feb 27th, 2001, 02:21:05 PM
Garrett Blade will probebly try to kill him anyway, and TDG is always open to deal with him... but bannish him certainly, kill him anyway

Gav Mortis
Feb 27th, 2001, 02:59:51 PM
I think a certain outlaw contact will be able to take care of Roul, that's a 5 out of 5 vote from the Council. Let's make the announcement...

Lady DeVille
Feb 27th, 2001, 03:01:30 PM
Allright, I will post in the discussion chamber, we have a 5-5 vote in favor of banishment.