PDA

View Full Version : All read

Lord Psychic
May 30th, 2001, 06:48:40 PM
I was speaking with Itala on MSN the other day (OOC: I've started an RPing group at TGC and we needed to discuss something), and he said Viscera asked him to help lead a strike for to conquer TSO and TSE for "revenge," but he refused. Now I'm not saying we should trust Itala, however considering what has been going with Vis and Coursant already, I wouldn't be surprised if it were true. At the very least, I think we should monitor this situation closely.

Jedah Lynch
May 30th, 2001, 07:23:12 PM
Itala does talk with Vis, in one MSN convo made available to me I have Itala, Vis and one other, forget who exactly but it was another TSO member all seeming rather buddy buddy.

So its no surprise that Vis asked him for help.

Only one question......would Vis be willing to deal with NR? Because Dt as his NR character is going to Coursant(sp)and the thread is "sorta open" whatever that means.

Hey anyone want to sorta reply? :lol:

Jeseth Cloak
May 30th, 2001, 08:28:52 PM
I was speaking with Itala on MSN the other day (OOC: I've started an RPing group at TGC and we needed to discuss something), and he said Viscera asked him to help lead a strike for to conquer TSO and TSE for "revenge," but he refused. Now I'm not saying we should trust Itala, however considering what has been going with Vis and Coursant already, I wouldn't be surprised if it were true. At the very least, I think we should monitor this situation closely. This is the kind of heresay bull-DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR- I can't stand. Not in this group, and not in any other which I am a part of. Sorry, but I talk to Viscera on a regular basis, and if he were planning something like that he'd probably tell me about it by now. You cannot trust Itala as far as you can throw him. Even if you don't trust Viscera for beans, do you think I wouldn't have done/said something about this by now if I suspected him? I'd have at the very least told LV.

I hate rumors!

Jeseth Cloak
May 30th, 2001, 08:35:09 PM
Did I also mention that Itala is dead at SWFans.net? He does no longer exist on these forums, or in our time line. So whatever he thinks he can do to us is of no concern.

Lady Vader
May 30th, 2001, 08:42:32 PM
Itala is dead at SWF and he's dead here... anything he does will only be ignored in this timeline...

as to rumors... let's be cautious and considerate of others...

I do agree Itala should be kept an eye on, but as to the rest of it, let's hope it's just hot air...

but I'm serious about the rumor bull-DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR-... if there is no solid proof and no one's even bothered asking OOC, then there is no need to start pointing fingers... that only leads to ppl being hurt... and I for one, don't want that...

Live Wire
May 30th, 2001, 08:47:37 PM
*sighs*

Don't believe it. Itala has been on a lying rampage lately and hes just trying to cause disention. I reccomend that everyone just ignore the bull -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR- he spouts. Hes a worthless human being IC and OOC and if I find out that anyone is helping him in any way death will be too good for them.

I dont believe DV would help Itala since hes the one who warned us about him at the DA board. I dont want to hear any unfounded rumors around here. Now if you have a reliable source then by all means speak. But Itala has lied his ass off ever since we've all known him and has never done a single kind or mature thing around here. So unless there is proof I dont want to hear anymore of this. This can turn into speculation, hurt feelings and open a whole pandoras box and we've had enough -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR- around here.

In fact Im thinking of banning the other name hes been using to post here. Or IP banning him. Hes proved himself a blight on swfans everywhere.

Jeseth Cloak
May 30th, 2001, 08:53:43 PM
An IP ban would be nice. I don't want him here in any shape or form.

Jedah Lynch
May 30th, 2001, 09:52:25 PM
Well I certainly was lying about the convo, but thats not important.

Still intrested on whats going down or might go down.

Seth Darkserpent
May 31st, 2001, 04:42:21 AM
I wouldn't believe anything Itala says about TSO. I remember how he tried to convince me to not join as Naga.

As for DV asking him for help? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Viscera wouldn't attack us...at least I don't think he would.

Jeseth Cloak
May 31st, 2001, 07:10:04 AM
Viscera wouldn't atack because then that means 8 months of training as a Sith would all go down the drain for him. Him and I have held similar dicussions before about his place among the Sith and such. OOC he wouldn't push for his character to attack TSO, simply for the fact that he doesn't want to watch all his time of hard work just waste away on one incident.

TSE on the other, I can't say he wouldn't attack with less concern, because he wouldn't be losing much there, but he hasn't talked to me about any plans to do anything of that sort either. ;;shrugs;;

Lord Psychic
May 31st, 2001, 07:17:32 AM
I never said I believed Itala, but considering what's been going on with Vis and seeing that Itala has no knowledge of it, I thought I might bring it up. I didn't mean to offend anyone by this, and I'm sorry if I did.

Live Wire
May 31st, 2001, 07:33:01 AM
its okay psy...Itala is a rather touchy subject.

Can I get a vote on an IP ban for Itala?

I say yes

Lord Psychic
May 31st, 2001, 07:41:49 AM
Yes.

Seth Darkserpent
May 31st, 2001, 08:24:42 AM
<font size=6>YES!

Jedah Lynch
May 31st, 2001, 10:55:59 AM
Yes.

Jeseth Cloak
May 31st, 2001, 12:16:52 PM
Ditto.

Lord Psychic
May 31st, 2001, 12:43:02 PM
So let's see.. that makes four yes's and one ditto. This is very close.

Sanis Prent
May 31st, 2001, 03:36:58 PM
I thought he was already banned.

If not...do it.

Live Wire
May 31st, 2001, 07:53:18 PM
hes banned hes just not IP banned

Gav Mortis
Jun 1st, 2001, 06:03:44 AM
I say no as he has no fixed IP address which may cause problems for other users, I mean it happens all the time. One fool was IP banned from SWFans for trying to create a Virus and resultantly myself and some other guy had been banned also. That sort of thing happens all the time.

Jeseth Cloak
Jun 1st, 2001, 07:24:14 AM
Hm... Yeah, that is true. :/

Jedah Lynch
Jun 1st, 2001, 12:25:21 PM
One of the reasons Itala wont be allowed on SWfans was that he and a fellow Marzullo came up with some program to wipe the HDs of computers when a thread was opened up and then he made a comment about possibly using it at SWfans.

EZboard was even notified of this so there might be no threat if they found out how it could be prevented against. If the program did indeed work correct that is.

Jeseth Cloak
Jun 1st, 2001, 12:49:22 PM
Yeah I had heard about that as well. I was originally very suspcious of him because he posted at his board asking some guy about his abilities, and the guy responded by totally -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR-ing up the thread that he posted in, then itala said "perfect." I know he had some kind of -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR- up his sleeve, but as far as I know it's very difficult to wipe someone's HD remotely...

Live Wire
Jun 1st, 2001, 06:38:20 PM
well hes using webtv which not many people use and from what I've seen only the last digit of his IP is changing. So that narrows down the number of IP's that would be banned. As far as I know no one in TSO uses webtv.

Lady Vader
Jun 1st, 2001, 08:21:38 PM
just IP ban the man already... it should have been done months ago...