PDA

View Full Version : Council Meeting II: Trial And Error

Jeseth Cloak
Jun 4th, 2001, 01:50:15 PM
This post concerns the status of Roul and Dagger. After having a brief discussion with Live Wire and Seth, we came to the conclusion that there was a problem that needs to be addressed: Members are not adhering to the decision which the council deems final. A good example of this was the Coruscant incident which occurred simply because several members decided to plan an attack without the consent of the council. Again, the New Cov uprising has shown a similar problem. Roul was allowed 5 Wookie drones and 5 Storm Troopers for the purposes of his attack. He has now lost nearly 600 of our troops.

Dagger... Less needs to be said on him. He seems to hold no loyalty to this group any longer. On several occasions he has made blatant displays of his intents and motivatons. I've brought this forward in hopes of some resolution to the internal conflicts which TSO is constantly facing.

Seth Darkserpent
Jun 4th, 2001, 03:19:15 PM
While demotion may sound like a good idea, it will not solve the problem. Demoting them as a punishment will just make matters worse. I believe that they should be put through some sort of trial to teach them a lesson they won't forget.

Someone should inform Roul that the Council's patience is running thin with his actions. He knows as well as we do, without TSO he has nowhere else to go.

About Dagger..well not much to say here. If he has no loyalty, why should he continue to be a member?

Jedah Lynch
Jun 4th, 2001, 09:44:52 PM
To keep this short, the logic with what they say is there and has seemed to be the opinon of several here on occassions, some sort of action such as the demotion could be an ideal suggestion.

At least it would show if people dont stay in line their actions can and will prove to have consequences.

Live Wire
Jun 5th, 2001, 08:29:52 AM
I dont believe dagger belongs with us any longer. Which pains me to say because he was once my trusted bodygaurd and I entrusted him with my life and the life of Ariel. But now....*sighs*

Roul....I've delt with Roul before and if the council wishes I can deal with him again.

I know we discussed Dyzm too cause he went along with Roul and Dyzm hasnt gotten out of hand but maybe a warning is in order. But demotion or something should be done to Roul and we need to speak out against dagger and get him, Chryn, and Lady Alaria off of Correllia for good. Cause none of them have ANY loyalty to TSO and I dont trust them.

Lord Psychic
Jun 5th, 2001, 10:47:18 AM
Dagger has been very unloyal lately, I say we give him the boot. As for Roul, I think a heavy warning and demotion are in story.. much more trouble from him, and he should be booted out too. But Dagger has been causing a lot of trouble lately, and needs the boot.

Live Wire
Jun 5th, 2001, 11:19:48 AM
we have a small problem.....Dagger just escaped.

Jeseth Cloak
Jun 5th, 2001, 11:22:16 AM
;; Tosses aside the glass he was holding and makes a dash for wherever Dagger's headed off to, signaling the remaining Storm Troopers to follow him. ;;

Live Wire
Jun 5th, 2001, 11:28:58 AM
*sighs* What a fine mess this is turning into.

*takes her lightsaber from her hip and follows Jeseth*

Lord Psychic
Jun 5th, 2001, 11:50:36 AM
Damnit!

*Follows the two out.*

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Jun 5th, 2001, 04:17:07 PM
Roul had one chance left with me. He blew it.

As for Dagger...whatever.

Lady Vader
Jun 5th, 2001, 06:17:34 PM
I don't know about Roul, but I don't much like Dagger or his companions...

Gav Mortis
Jun 5th, 2001, 11:08:40 PM
Taking a seat with rest of the Council and allowing eye-contact with everyone present he asked, "What offense has Roul committed against this Order that should result in immediate banishment?"

(No OOC details)

Live Wire
Jun 6th, 2001, 07:41:14 AM
whoa no one said anything about banishing roul. We're talking about demoting roul. We're talking about banishing dagger

Keerrourri Sarrtarroa
Jun 6th, 2001, 11:34:12 AM
Didn't we say the last time Roul screwed up that he had one chance left?

I say stick a fork in him, he's done.

Seth Darkserpent
Jun 6th, 2001, 01:29:08 PM
Seth takes his gauntlet and bangs the table.

"Let <font size=3>ME<font size=2> stick a fork in Roul!"

Lady Vader
Jun 6th, 2001, 07:03:00 PM
*LV eyed Seth with a raised eyebrow, and then addressed Gav*

It's true what LW said. We were talking about demoting Roul for messing up royally. But it's also true that the last time we allowed Roul back in, we told him he had one chance to rpove himself. If he screwed up, then he was out. As it is, I don't really know where his issue stands.

As for Dagger, through various actions he has taken, it is evident he has no respect for authority or rules. He does tyhings without consulting the Council, and even goes so far as to threaten the lives of those on the Council. Someone like that is dangerous to have in a group. He can cause disention and possibly even worse. It is safer to banish him and his followers than watch him destroy or try to destroy what we have here.

Live Wire
Jun 7th, 2001, 07:32:17 AM
I wholeheartedly agree with LV. So I wont bother to restate what she said.

as for roul...*sighs*....I dunno I kind of consider what he did this time to be OOC indiscretion rather then an IC mistake. Personally I think OOC indscretion is far worse which is why I was so upset. I am rather biased on the matter since I was the one who was upset about this the most so I should in the interest of fairness stay out of deciding how you want to punish him.