PDA

View Full Version : Trouble in Paradise

Darth Roul
May 31st, 2001, 08:43:42 AM
There is a group of New Cov radicals who want us gone. We can not take any military action as of yet due to the fact that they have'nt done anything illegal yet. If we do take action we may lose support from our other planets.

They are trying to get more followers. We can not have that.

I say we frame them. How you ask. Simple. We send in a sniper and kill off a few TSO troops. We blame it on the radicals. Then I take the special forces team into New Cov and kill off the radicals.

Jeseth Cloak
May 31st, 2001, 12:16:03 PM
Could you provide us with more information on this group of radicals first?

Darth Roul
May 31st, 2001, 02:00:55 PM
They are a group of street fighters. They have a great deal of weapons and ammo. We think they are working on a doomsday bomb. (OOC:not really) They are spreading rapidly. If we wait any longer they will take complete control.

They have not shown any violnce to us yet but New Covians are very violent. My intellegence tells me they are going to rebel but not until they have more support.

Live Wire
May 31st, 2001, 07:55:18 PM
Interesting. I dont like using TSO troops wastefully is the only thing.

Gav Mortis
Jun 1st, 2001, 06:01:54 AM
Well to make an omelette you have to smash a few eggs, for example we purposely wasted an entire VSD and crew when we took Tralus.

Jeseth Cloak
Jun 1st, 2001, 07:25:48 AM
The Wookie Troops are worthless cannon foder, but the Storm Troopers are much more useful, in my opinion, and I won't have any of them wasted.

Gav Mortis
Jun 1st, 2001, 07:43:28 AM
Excuse me? The wookiee troops are much more efficient than any storm trooper. They are stronger, almost as fast, have weapons surgically grafted to there bodies and have no conscience! :p

Darth Roul
Jun 1st, 2001, 09:12:11 AM
How about we kill 10 troops, 5 wookies and 5 stormtroopers
Its only 10 not like 10,000

OOC:I'm gonna try and get the Jedi in this so it can be an all out war over New Cov

Jeseth Cloak
Jun 1st, 2001, 09:24:18 AM
Storm Troopers have unquestionable loyalty, emotions such as fear and remorse have been completely driven from their systems since birth. They are faster, have better accuracy, and the ability to easily communicate with a number of others species. An ability which wookies often lack... In any event, killing them is not an option. There is a limited supply of them and they can be used to disguise our operations nicely. The wookies we can mass produce at a whim.

Darth Roul
Jun 1st, 2001, 09:52:02 AM
Jes what about cloning storm troopers. besides its only 5 of them
and its not like only storm troopers will die wookies will die too

Darth Roul
Jun 1st, 2001, 11:50:49 AM
it is done the link is in the DC

Jedah Lynch
Jun 1st, 2001, 12:19:59 PM
Cloning is good.

Send in the wookies to beat down some with brute force and have them backed up by troopers to pick off people with heavy fire/snipers/bomb out a few buildings to crush any unruly mobs as they walk past etc. sending out any probe droids to put some scare in the people could be used as a psychological weapon unless they are pretty determined in their task.

Gav Mortis
Jun 1st, 2001, 12:22:21 PM
You're comments on the wookiee drones when compared to stormtroopers are ill-founded Jeseth.

<LI>Storm Troopers have unquestionable loyalty
Wookiee drones totally respond to commands and have no freewill, threrefore there isn't even a need to raise the issue of their loyalty.

<LI>emotions such as fear and remorse
The drones don't even have emotions and as a result there is no risk of low morale or whatnot.

<LI>have better accuracy
Wookiee drones are far more accurate than troopers, thanks to over ten different types of targetting and tracking systems as well as multiple modes of vision including but not limited to thermal and gamma.

Just want to nullify any doubts people may have about our drones as they aren't made to replace troopers but are far more efficient and numerous. After all we have roughly 5 billion drones and climbing which are now situated on most of our planets.

Jeseth Cloak
Jun 1st, 2001, 12:46:02 PM
Well, whatever, I'll get some replacement troopers go ahead and kill them. I just personally despise wookies... in any shape or form... -_-

:/ Sorry.

Darth Roul
Jun 1st, 2001, 12:49:01 PM
dude the objective is complete. The war is on

Live Wire
Jun 1st, 2001, 06:41:47 PM
okay I'll try and head over. this weekend is busy for me