PDA

View Full Version : About Viscera

Lord Psychic
Jun 14th, 2001, 08:03:29 AM
I believe that something should be done with him seeing what he did in Seth's thread. He hasn't much respect toward others and he just attacked Morgan, I suggest this is put an end too, whether it be a beating, banishment or whatever, I thought that after we got rid of Dyzm, Deville and Dagger, all this would end. I see I was wrong.

Gav Mortis
Jun 14th, 2001, 12:20:31 PM
"I believe we allow this one to pass us by as we can't expect perfection all the time but the next time he even steps out of line in such a way, he should be brutally disciplined. In other words, I suggest we warn him of the consequences of any further actions such as what he did."

Seth Darkserpent
Jun 14th, 2001, 12:20:58 PM
A simple OOC talk on AIM can set him straight. Jeseth or myself (preferrably Jes) can speak to him and tell him to watch himself, politely of course.

Gav Mortis
Jun 14th, 2001, 12:24:46 PM
Only thing is though, I feel this should be dealt with IC as it is not an OOC issue.

Jedah Lynch
Jun 14th, 2001, 02:25:11 PM
If Vis is acting unfairly, rude of showing no respect for fellow members he does need to be talked too, otherwise it will lead to an conflict.

One more thing about Vis.

Would like for him to be removed from the DA board, asking here first because he is a member here. Yet if the fleet proposal does go ahead myself among others do not trust him to not try and move things to his own plans since he is always trying to keep his fleets as the top fleet in the boards. Plus do know he tends to flap his gums too much to one Jedi in particular and on the boards he tends to just spill some stuff that shouldnt be mentioned. He is a security risk pure and simple, too much to be allowed there and ruin anything that could lead to serious harm.

The less he has to do with the DAF the better or else both TSE and TSO could get screwed over and yes am saying he would do that to make sure he was king of the fleets as he has been trying to do for some time now.

Gav Mortis
Jun 14th, 2001, 03:26:22 PM
"I agree entirely."

Seth Darkserpent
Jun 14th, 2001, 03:30:31 PM
I think that's a good idea...Just tell him this time before he starts complaining again.. :rolleyes:

Lady Vader
Jun 14th, 2001, 05:18:07 PM
Agreed on the DAF issue. He does tend to get... carried away when speaking.

As to giving him a warning abot his behavior is a good idea. I'm not ready to have him punished or thrown out of TSO yet. He's part of the Imps, and whether some of you like it or not, it's a good source of fire power. Keep him here and he's bound to be an ally. Remove him, and we'll have more fronts to worry about than just Jedi. We'll play this one by ear, though.

Lord Psychic
Jun 14th, 2001, 05:23:18 PM
I disagree, I believe he should be punished, rules are rules and it is clearly said that there will be no disrespect or infighting against members, but it looks like everyone else disagrees. Should this happen again he can kiss his ass good-bye.

But yes, I do agree on the fleet matter.

Jeseth Cloak
Jun 14th, 2001, 05:47:28 PM
"Should I speak with him, I doubt the results will be those desired. Viscera does on ocassion listen to me on matters such as this, but more often than not he doesn't..."

Live Wire
Jun 15th, 2001, 12:10:11 AM
I agree....a warning. If you want I can speak to DV cause he listens to me most of the time.

I agree with the fleet thing. Hes a blabbermouth and likes to brag about things to the wrong people and its a risk we cant afford.