PDA

View Full Version : It may be prudent....

Jedah Lynch
Jun 23rd, 2001, 12:28:42 PM
That TSO boost its fleet numbers ASAP, rather if we were more Sith like and didnt have to bother with the fleet aspect but things are leading to fleets being a huge part of invasions/assualts and if you dont got them a group will be walked all over.

That and believe with recent developments we may be in for an attack, of course it could be TSE who gets attacked but before long one of the two be targeted and if the fleets are not assembled or prepared then you can bet TSO will be in trouble.

Oh yes, if any attack does come against TSO make sure the Titan is well prepared, next to a planet that thing is a heavy hitter and thus a threat so it could be a likely target, much like Thrawns DS was.

Seth Darkserpent
Jun 23rd, 2001, 03:34:07 PM
I don't think actual Sith fleet RP, so we're ok there. Most just make a different non-force using character to command a fleet or a section of it.

But this is a good idea. I've noticed too how things in OOC and many RPers are focusing on fleets. It would be a good idea to takeover a few more planets or somethin...

Gav Mortis
Jun 23rd, 2001, 05:04:32 PM
Real Sith, in my opinion, have nothing to do with fleet roleplaying and a real group of real Sith would bring the Empire down with little hasstle.

Size matters not - hell, the little guy is right!

Jeseth Cloak
Jun 24th, 2001, 03:19:47 AM
My thoughts here echo my master's.