PDA

View Full Version : Not sure of the policy....

Jedah Lynch
Jul 27th, 2001, 12:49:44 PM
On people using vulgar language but one Helen Marzullo used some rather unflattering language towards myself and Jeseth due to our lack of support for Itala in the visitor forum. Mostly the insults was the F word followed by our names but thought best to bring this to the attention of the council if not those with admin powers in case it happens again.

Gave her one warning which consider to be the basic response.

Seth Darkserpent
Jul 27th, 2001, 02:01:31 PM
One warning is good enough. I bet Itala put her up to it. If she does it again, ban her.

Jedah Lynch
Jul 27th, 2001, 03:16:16 PM
No doubt he did.

He monitors this board and even tried to get TSE involved in something awhile ago.

Also edited one other individual in the thread for lewd sexual behaviour.

Live Wire
Jul 29th, 2001, 07:31:50 PM
Geez whats with these morons. I cant wait till they realize what an ass Julian can be and leave. When the mass exodus starts Im gonna be laughing my ass off and telling the morons that defended him as the best RPer in the history of message boards what absolute idiots they are and screaming I TOLD YA SO at the top of my freaking lungs!

Oh and as for policy on cursing...we dont have filters on cause we've never really cared if someone said -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR- or -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR-. But if they're tageting someone and calling them a -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR-ing idiot then yeah we edit. But if someone just says oh -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR-! then thats okay

Lady Vader
Jul 29th, 2001, 08:01:39 PM
amen

Seth Darkserpent
Jul 30th, 2001, 06:52:24 AM
But if someone just says oh -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR-! then thats okay

:D

Jeseth Cloak
Jul 30th, 2001, 02:49:28 PM
Man... Itala is a bone head. He brainwashed Amber when she was supposed to be completing her training here... mostly because I didn't allow her to use Force Lightening and stuff, and he would. :mad: Giving people the easy way out...

Seth Darkserpent
Jul 30th, 2001, 07:51:55 PM
We offer them Sith ettiquette, he offers them God Moding 101.