PDA

View Full Version : More danger for TSO!!

Gav Mortis
Aug 21st, 2001, 09:17:56 AM
It seems that a ghost from the past, Garrett Blade is beginning to reign his usual havoc and madness upon TSO right here (http://pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstitanicstarwarsroleplayingarchive.showMessage ?topicID=4022.topic), he's now trying to escape the planet and looks like hes gonna blow everything sky high. I don't think I should break my timeleine anymore than I am because partially my timeline co-insides with the events that are happening now as he escaped in one of my threads just before I left for Korriban with Jeseth and Seth.

I really hope he is stopped after what happened to the Palace that time - I just hope he doesn't try to upstage the Jedi Seth on his explosives escapade! :eek:

Jedah Lynch
Aug 21st, 2001, 11:01:50 AM
Too bad that little stoner wasn't killed.

Live and learn....

At any rate, bit pressed for posting myself due to several got going and various other items that need to be taken care of... Might be able to help out somewhat, just dont think got the time to get involved in another thread right now in any major way currently.:/

Lady Vader
Aug 22nd, 2001, 01:49:41 AM
Hmmm... maybe if I invited him to the Ladies Club House, you think he'd stop? :p

Ok, seriously, my head is so swamped right now, it hurts. I didn't even know that was accuring! I hate lack of communication. Oh well. We'll see what we can do, but a lot of us are in a bunch of other RPs or dealing with other characters right now or planning and plotting big ass detailed ambush/planet take-overs.

Did I mention my head hurts? :x

Seth Darkserpent
Aug 22nd, 2001, 06:04:29 AM
X_X I just get back on the net and we're being attacked by a fellow Dark Sider. I think I have a curse >_<

Jeseth Cloak
Aug 24th, 2001, 05:40:53 PM
F***ing s***... Same thing here. I've been at band camp this week. Sigh. I seriously dont have time to be a part of that thread. I've already jumped into too many things and I'm (time-tables-wise) already too involved in a lot of threads.

Live Wire
Aug 29th, 2001, 10:27:05 PM
I'll read the thread and see how I can contribute