PDA

View Full Version : A delivery arrives for De'Ville.

Pierce Tondry
Apr 20th, 2001, 10:37:42 AM
Inside one of TSO's hangar bays the freighter Layla is unloaded from a cargo ship with ties to Imperial Intelligence. The ship, formerly owned by one Sanis Prent until Pierce Tondry took exception to Sanis' involvement in the theft of his personal sniper rifle, comes with a handwritten message to Lilaena.

Lily:

Here's the freighter Layla. It belongs to Sanis Prent. If you could make sure it gets back to him, I'd appreciate it- I don't trust anyone else to see it through. The exact circumstances it gets back to him in aren't important.

Always yours,
~Pierce

Lady DeVille
Apr 23rd, 2001, 01:20:38 AM
"Wait, you can't leave that...thing here!" A harried looking tech hurried across the hanger to where the crew was unloading the Layla. One of the men walked out to meet the tech.

"Orders are orders. I'm sure you understand." He handed the smaller man a datapad.

The tech shook his head frantically, reading the datapad. "No..no! You can't leave that freighter here. I can't have it cluttering up this hanger!" Since the destruction of the Palace, he'd been awake continuously, and desperately needed sleep.

The crew continued to unload, and the tech scrutinized the datapad. There was a message (encrypted, of course) for Lady De'Ville. He sighed, and forwarded the message and the information on the datapad to The Devil's Advocate's main computer. If she had survived the collapse of the Palace, she would be able to access it there.

Lady DeVille
Apr 23rd, 2001, 01:50:19 PM
Attn: Hanger 12
Re: Layla

Pilot the Layla to Selonia, and dock with the Dominator . Avoid fleets around Corellia with great care, it mush be delivered in one piece.

.end.//.

The tech cursed again, and went to round up a pilot.