PDA

View Full Version : Awesome RP Board!!!

Provost Zakharov
Aug 21st, 2000, 06:47:08 PM
You guys should really go to the Star Wars Universe, there's an awesome RP area there and a lot of discussion going on there. And i'm sure that if there's nothing else you want to post you can always tell us what you think of the site. So come on over to http://pub11.ezboard.com/bstarwarsuniverse76053 and check it out!!!

Fox609
Aug 21st, 2000, 07:44:28 PM
*Cough*Spam!*Cough* Heh heh.. I'llcheck it out later.. :D

Garrett Blade
Aug 22nd, 2000, 01:03:44 AM
Greetings..I am CEO Nwabudike Morgan!!! LOL! :-)

I will definetly check out the Alpha Centauri site!!!
It's great the way the gaians can capture mind worms really easily!

Banestone
Aug 22nd, 2000, 08:10:28 AM
Aww, I thought he meant that THIS was an awesome RP board. :p Heh heh... your MB is nice, but no one seems to post or fight much there. Check out swfans.net if you're really wanting a fight... the only reason I won't be visiting your board much, if at all, is because you're trying to make it be a primary staging and RPing point when I already have one in swfans.net. All the other boards connected to swfans.net function as your clans do on yours. So, it's a great idea and MB, but there's a bigger and better one we're already a part of. Nothing to stop you guys from dropping by and participating in RPs connected to swfans.net, though! :) I hope I made some sort of sense... the 5+ (dunno how many there really are) RPing groups' boards each have as much or more members than your board has (that seem to post regularly, at least). Keep going though, you've got a great start!