PDA

View Full Version : Cool idea!!

Provost Zakharov
Aug 27th, 2000, 02:49:48 PM
If you're viewing this post it means that the people here at the Star Wars RP Center have chosen you to be one of our new recruits. This means that you're one of the elite role players in the Star Wars ezboard universe. Our board, http://pub23.ezboard.com/bstarwarsrpcenter, will be at the center of all RPG actions. Our goal is to bring together the Star Wars RPG boards and give them a place to fight each other. Let me give you an overview of what happens.

1) You come to the Star Wars RP Center and register your board for RP activities.
2) Your board is given a title. Ex. clan, squadron, force etc.
3) Members of your board are given custom titles to distinguish them from other roleplayers.
4) Battles between boards take place regularly in the RP forums.

All these steps are taken in an effort to create unity and pride among the boards and to give the boards a centralized location to fight. I hope that your board can see the value in a place like this and registers immediately. Again the Star Wars RP Center is located at http://pub23.ezboard.com/bstarwarsrpcenter.

We'll see you there soon!!

Zerg Lord Dyzm
Aug 27th, 2000, 03:17:59 PM
Someone Is trying to promote a new MB.
Saw this same Post in SWfans

Lord Psychic
Aug 27th, 2000, 04:02:24 PM
This is the THIRD time this guy has posted here at TSO advertising for his MB. Someone please ban him.

Provost Zakharov
Aug 27th, 2000, 05:26:15 PM
sorry guys, and if you have a better idea of how to get people to see your board tell me, i don't know if you're scared i'm going to take away members or what, i just want to people to know that my board exists

Zerg Lord Dyzm
Aug 27th, 2000, 05:32:37 PM
Not Really Scared, most of us are all loyal. but you gotta be realistic dude.
Not many are gonna go from SWfans over to a new place, beleive me, I'm Having the same troubles promoting my Sith Night Club Board, And I'm Not even looking for members, just visitors

Banestone
Aug 28th, 2000, 11:29:20 AM
Making one thread is ok. But you've made a couple here now, and trust me, we all saw it the first time. Any more times you repeat yourself just serves to irritate people and ensure they won't visit your board (at least not with friendly intentions). Swfans is a very well-established board, has been around over a year now, and has the support of us and quite a few other RPing boards. You're quite welcome to join us, but I don't think we're interested in hooking up with another primary board, it'll just confuse things and waste our time. No offense. Btw, your personal picture confuses and frightens me, I hope you don't look like that. ;) However much your ideas intrigue me and make me wish to subscribe to your newsletter, if you make another thread promoting your board here you will be banned. Feel free to bring previously made threads up to the top for people to see, but no more new topics promoting your board. :)

Live Wire
Aug 29th, 2000, 04:25:50 PM
promotion is one thing. spam is another!

Banestone
Aug 30th, 2000, 08:14:31 AM
Precisely my point! :)