PDA

View Full Version : What's you fav TV show

Fox609
Aug 24th, 2000, 10:28:39 AM
Mine is Friends.. and my fav cartoon of all time is Rocko's Modern Life..

Live Wire
Aug 24th, 2000, 11:08:09 AM
ack there are too many to list!!!

I love Star Trek
Law and Order
Friends
Frasier
The Pretender (I have to put this here or my roomie will kill me!)
X-Files
Due South(even though its not on anymore)
Slider (same as due south)
Animated Batman and Superman adventures

Need I continue?

Zerg Lord Dyzm
Aug 24th, 2000, 01:00:41 PM
Hmmm. Newsradio, That Family Guy, Ren and Stimpy, Ed Edd and Eddy, Dexters Labatory. Dragon Ball Z, Futurama,Gundam Wing, and thats about it. CARTOONS RULE!

Darth Tholuem
Aug 24th, 2000, 02:09:41 PM
I pretty much like That 70's Show, Simpsons, Angel, Buffy, Charmed, Dawson's Creek (don't laugh!!!) and Friends.

My alltime favorites must be Tour of Duty (best show I've ever seen, they don't make anything like that anymore), and Seinfeld...

And I like Jerry Springer :D

Banestone
Aug 28th, 2000, 03:08:10 PM
LW: It was Slider s. :D Just to be picky!

Yeah, Seinfeld was a favorite of mine... so was ST: Deep Space Nine, which is by and large still better than ST: Voyager. But ST: Voyager still has had some truly awesome episodes, so it's a favorite AND still on the air... :) My favorite favorites, though, are The Simpsons, Malcom in the Middle, Spiderman, the X-Men (not on TV anymore that I know of... dangit all to blistering smithereens!), The Pretender, The Practice... I think Witchblade may end up being a slick show, I liked a lot of the premier for it last night... hmm... The X-Files... that's it, by and large. :)

Lordess Amber
Aug 29th, 2000, 04:11:05 PM
Myfave Tv show hmm ill have to say X-files and sailor moon and i liek oh my goddess but it dont comeon tc here in America

Live Wire
Aug 29th, 2000, 09:46:17 PM
Geez SLIDERS!!!

Are ya happy now!!

Stop picking on my typos man! *frys banestone*

*evil grin*

Lord Psychic
Aug 31st, 2000, 02:35:04 PM
Hmmm, I like Star Trek: Voyager, Gilligan's Island, and pretty much all the Kids WB shows. I don't watch TV much at all though...

Darth Roul
Sep 2nd, 2000, 10:10:32 AM
Friends
Drew Carey
X-Files
VH1's top 10 count down
WWF stuff (I get many fighting ideas from here)
and the greatest show of all time... M.A.S.H.

Gav Mortis
Sep 5th, 2000, 07:12:50 AM
Star Trek(NOT the old one with Kirk! *shudders*)
Alley McBeal
WWF Raw/Smackdown/PPV
X-Files

Thats about it.

GuardPiett
Sep 5th, 2000, 06:30:49 PM
Simpsons, Family Guy, the WB shows, that 70's show

Garrett Blade
Oct 24th, 2000, 04:24:39 AM
Where do I start!!!

The Royle Family, One Foot in the Grave, Friends, Star Trek (All of them though voyager is my favourite) btw did anybody else see the final episode of DS9 - that huge battle with the Dominion???!!! That was awesome!

Anyways...First Wave, Angel, Buffy, Millenium (not on anymore - starred Lance Henrickson), Quantum leap (I an Dling the theme NOW LOL), WWF RAW and SMACKDOWN, They think its all over, Sonic the Hedgehog (manga-stylee version, not the kiddy version) X-Men, Spiderman, Botsmaster, TMNT (Cowabunga!), Inspector Gadget!!! The outer Limits!!! And Starship Troopers: The Animated Series. Have I missed anything??? Oh yes.....my old favourites like Mighty Mouse, Tailspin, Tazmania, Duck Tales, Denver the last Dinosaur and Fraggle Rock!

One question remains.......

...<FONT SIZE="4">Which one is my favourite???!!!</FONT>

Kitty McQuade
Oct 24th, 2000, 11:47:33 AM
Farscape

General Ceel
Oct 24th, 2000, 05:04:22 PM
THE X-FILES, Star Gate SG1, Star Trek Voyager, The Outer Limits,Freaky Links...........ect....