PDA

View Full Version : How do you get pictures for you sig?

Brainiac8
Nov 25th, 2000, 08:15:06 AM
? I was wondering, cause I wanted to get a cool picture for my signiture. I have no idea what HTML is.

Hart Kenobi
Nov 25th, 2000, 09:09:20 AM
pic address

Dark Lord Dyzm
Nov 25th, 2000, 12:24:49 PM
You Search the Internet Far And Wide for the pictures...

I'm On a endless quest to find the perfect picture for Me...

Brainiac8
Nov 25th, 2000, 02:24:34 PM
ok...so i'd just type in, like pictures of sith boy or something? and then hit search?

Darth Tholuem
Nov 25th, 2000, 03:11:23 PM
Easiest thing is, to think of someone cool, that appears on TV, or in the movies or something, and search for pics of them, which is a lot easier.

Try a Buffy The Vampire Slayer site, you might find something okay there...

Like I did :lol:

Hart Kenobi
Nov 25th, 2000, 03:11:59 PM
why don't you just get a pic of Brainiac somewhere?

Darth Tholuem
Nov 25th, 2000, 03:35:20 PM
Is that actually something/someone? I have no idea :)

:lol:

Brainiac8
Nov 25th, 2000, 04:40:55 PM
well, that's my name on a Harry Potter site. You know, like brainiac is someone smart. (ok, ok, i know it's stupid) I'm to lazy to make a new name. The problem is getting a picture of a young sith. all the pics are of adult ones. I'm thinking of just using one of anakin.

Hart Kenobi
Nov 25th, 2000, 05:30:24 PM
Brainiac is one of Superman's archenemies.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Nov 25th, 2000, 06:14:49 PM
FOUND you the PERFECT PICTURE!!!

http://www.geocities.com/dyzmtso/maulratcolour1.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/dyzmtso/maulratcolour1.jpg

Brainiac8
Nov 25th, 2000, 06:22:08 PM
ummmm...I could use that for my little pic near my name but...I was thinking something more menacing for my big signiture picture....not so crazy maybe. Thanks anyways dyzm, I appreciate it.
I thought that Lex Luther or whatever was Superman's arch enemy.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Nov 25th, 2000, 06:24:20 PM
No way dude! That Pic Is YOU!!!

You Must use it!

Brainiac8
Nov 25th, 2000, 06:29:08 PM
uhh...my character is kinda more on the secretive side....I was thinking of using this pic of anakin that has his shadow being darth vader or something. Maybe i can get one of a demon child..eyes glowing or something.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Nov 25th, 2000, 06:36:12 PM
Then I might use it, How Does it Look?

Brainiac8
Nov 25th, 2000, 06:44:03 PM
It looks awesome on your sig! :) Hey, do you have any ideas as to where I can get a picture? I don't know any actors...and I tried doing a search on demon child and all these sick sites came up. And of course, no one has a picture of Anakin as a Sith yet...or any kid sith for that matter, which is kinda weird, because Sith take kids when they're about a year old to train them like the Jedi do.
<div align="center"><table border=".5"height="158"bgcolor="#000000""><tr><td width="465" height="158"><p align="center"><font size="4" color="#FFFF00" face="Times New Roman">~Kahn~</font></p><p align="center"><font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#FFFFFF">Proud Ten Year Old Member of</font><font color="#00FF00">TSO</font> (http://thesithorder.com)<font color="#FFFFFF">.</font></font></p><p align="center"><font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#FFFFFF">Apprenticed to</font><a href="http://pub23.ezboard.com/ulordpsychic.showPublicProfile? language=EN"><font color="#00FF00">Lord Psychic</font><a/><font color="#FFFFFF">.</font></font></p><p align="center"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2" face="Times New Roman">"If you are prepared to break the fall, you are prepared for the fall itself. Sith do not fall."</font></p><p align="center"><font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2">Current Rank:Apprentice E-mail: </font>rconnon12@hotmail.com</font> (rconnon12@hotmail.com:><font size=)</font></p><p align="center"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2" face="Times New Roman">"There is no pain where strength lies."</font></td></tr></table></div>

gengar13
Nov 26th, 2000, 10:19:17 PM
Hey kahn maybe you could tell me where you went to see all those pics of grown up sith, i think it's time i get one.

gengar13
Nov 29th, 2000, 12:34:48 AM
One question, when you find a picture, how do you use it as your pic.?????