PDA

View Full Version : OOC: Gengar...Read

Dark Lord Dyzm
Dec 22nd, 2000, 02:19:51 AM
I am On My Uncles Slow PC, and yeah, I'm On Oahu. Right Next to Wikeke (Or However You Spell the Place) Let me think of a easyier Word... Bellows, Near the Beach Called Bellows. Damn Place, why couldnt they have easier words?

Tomarrow, I will at another persons house
(House Swapping... We use there house, they Use ours back in Washington. Poor Suckers, its dropping down to 20 degrees LOL) The House is pretty Cool, it has a pool. Bad thing is though, No Forms of Electrical Entertainment! AHHHHHHHHH!!! Guess I have to go down to the beach, Hope my pasty white Washington Complexion Aint Ruined.

Well, Enough for Tonight! CYA! And For anybody who wishes they could be in Hawaii... MAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH AHAHAHA!!!

gengar13
Dec 22nd, 2000, 02:57:42 AM
Ohhh so your down there huh. don't worry i don't know how to spell it either(and i live here ha). well right now i used to live in Red Hill which is about a 10-15 drive to waikiki(i'm not sure how to spell it LOL). but then i moved to Mililani which depending on the time of day can be anywhere from a 15-20 to even 20-40 minute drive. but anyways hope you don't get a sunbrun, those are killers believe me i had a few of those. but before you leave here, i almost gurantee that your skin tone will be darker then it is right now. while your at bellows if there are any waves, then get a boogie board and go boogieboard. or if you want get a surf board and surf. hope you enjoy this paradise isls.....LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL!!!!!!!

Dark Lord Dyzm
Dec 22nd, 2000, 03:09:50 PM
I can ask my mom where those places are(she grew up here)
And To Correct a Little Mistake... I'm Near Kiluea Beach, not Waikiki(dont know where I got that) My Aunt does own 2 Surfboards and 2 Boogie Boards, so All I got to do is find some waves. My Mom Wont let me do anything though. When She Lived here, she was a Life guard and knows all the dangers, so that limits me a Lot. I want to try some of that Kite Surfing(the thing with the big kite)Or Wind Surfing, which, I can use In the Columbia River Goarge back home. So, what else is there to do on this Island?

gengar13
Dec 22nd, 2000, 03:43:59 PM
Well there are so many things to do. there are different things to do at different parts of the island. but since it's christmas, i suggest you ask your mom to go on a ride around Waikiki to look at the christmas lights and stuff. it's retty neat. you shoulda came over for hallowen, at Waikiki they had a parade of people in costumes, and they walked all over waikiki. it was da bomb, ask your mom if she went to it. but i'd say the best thing to do where you at, is swim at the beach and go surfing, theres 2 things you mainly have to wathc out for. 1 never turn your back to the ocean while at the baech, old locoals tradition. if you do then a wave might come and pound you, believe me it happens to alot of people. #2 is watch out for the sharks, they can be pretty tricky, but i never ran into any when i went to the beach. Hey you should ask your mom if you can go para sailing, thats when you are on a boat and they strap you to a parachute, and they starts the engigne and you get pulled into the air and you float around in the air while the boat rides around. i saw people do it it looks fun i want to try it. or you can just go site seeing and look at all the mountainsand stuff. ohh did your mom ever hear of a singer named Danny Couch that sings on this island. if she did tell me cause i got a surprise fir her.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Dec 22nd, 2000, 04:00:42 PM
Well Surfing/boogie boarding is a given. This week sometime I might go with my uncle to his research station. It use to be Coconut Island, you can see it from H3. It has dolphins and stuff. With Little inclosed Lagoons with Sharks.

I'm not that worried about sharks, I have studied them forever and know what kind of conditions they favor. I'm More worried about Evil Jelly Fish. Persion Man-O-Wars.
And Barricuda. I'm also not worried about drowning or anything. This Spring I'm Getting my Life Saving Licsense, and then I can Sit up in a Tall Chair and Yell at little kids. Para Sailing Does Look Fun, But I would rather Hang glide.

gengar13
Dec 22nd, 2000, 05:27:36 PM
Yeah hang gliding looks fun, nut i'm afraid of heights so i wouldn't like to try it. so did you ask your mom or anyone near you if they heard of Danny couch the singer. almost everyone on this island should have heard of him. why are you getting a life saving licsense. you don't need one to swim, ohh and yeah watch out for those jelly fish and especialy the man-o-war. they hurt prettybad, ny sister got stung by a man-o-war. i heard to help with the pain you either have to pee on it or put some @#%$ on it. i'm not joking, well i'm not sure about the @#%$ part but the pee thing is true.