PDA

View Full Version : OOC: Congratulations TSO

DarthDarkCloak
Dec 3rd, 2000, 04:38:25 AM
On succesflly completing a cooperative strike. I think everyone participated, and though my plan to involve everyone in the climatic point didn't work, it turned out prtty well. This is a group rich with roleplayers, and it felt good to see how well you all worked together. There was no storyline,just about no restrictions and it all ran smoothly........

Live Wire
Dec 3rd, 2000, 04:55:16 AM
For an unplanned spontaneous RPG that worked out quite well. Not to mention it was a helluva lotta fun!

Glad to see so many got involved as well as apprentices. Hopefully we can do more of this in the past. Well as long as I dont have to get kidnapped every time! lol!

Good work guys!

Darth Tholuem
Dec 3rd, 2000, 05:56:16 AM
Yeah... I was there the whole night... But Gav wasn't there, so I couldn't do much :(

Gav Mortis
Dec 3rd, 2000, 11:05:26 AM
DT I'm sorry I dissappeared last night but honestly you don't have to wait for Gav to give you authority to, you can kick Gav's ass whilst I'm gone for all I care! :) Just do whatever you want in fututre, don't worry bout gav being involved or not.

And LW! So you like spontaneous action then? Well, you know I can make it so that TSO get's a lot more of that kinda action-remember my little excursion to Temple Avalon? :)

I'm sure you don't have any objection to that kinda thing now do you? :lol:

Darth Tholuem
Dec 3rd, 2000, 02:16:31 PM
You know, I've actually been there twice, thinking of pushing 'Add Reply' or not, I had my posts made up, but I didn't do it :)

Very stupid I know, now... I can practically just hit myself for that! Bah. :(

But I'll deffinately decide on what to do on my own from jow on. Unless I shouldn't of course.

Anyway Gav, now that you're more online etc, maybe we could finish that RPG you made a couple of weeks ago, called Dagobah Forests, I think. So, you up for it?
And then there is my training of course . . . ;)

Live Wire
Dec 3rd, 2000, 05:30:31 PM
lol how could I forget your trip to temple avalon. What do say we do that again sometime. But this time take me with you so I dont have to save your ass.