PDA

View Full Version : OOC: I formally apologise

Gav Mortis
Nov 18th, 2000, 04:41:58 PM
To the members of TSO whom I have caused any level of grief at any time whilst in this group, I know recently especially I have been an -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR- and I have been very awkward to discuss roleplaying with and roleplaying in general.

Reason being is that I have developped a few rl issues that need to be dealt with and have been very up tight and agrovated, it has affected my roleplaying but I certainly should've let it affect yours if it has in any way.

I just want to see TSO become a strong unified power and I'd love to see us all together; fighting side by side Recently, I tried doing this of my own accord in a roleplay called the Zeus project but i didn't talk to any other TSO members about it. I'd like to carry on with it but not alone, I would love us to do this together and we could work together to create new idea's and approaches for this roleplay if you wish. However, that's only one thing; I was wondering, what are we gonna do to bring us all back to the boards together, any ideas?

Anyways, back to the point, I really am sorry and hope you can forgive me for any problems I've caused.

Live Wire
Nov 18th, 2000, 09:49:17 PM
Its okay gav. RL can get pretty stressfull. I hope your problems get resolved soon. *hugs*

DarkSithChaos
Nov 19th, 2000, 12:26:07 AM
Although I'm not sure what you are referring to with the battle, I also know of RL problems.

As for the battle... I beileve the reason I haven't seen anyone here is because there haven't been any battles recently that envolved the whole group of TSO. The few RPGs that have been going on just involved a few select members of TSO, not any other ones, it seemed like (ie you, Live Wire, Banestone, Deville). Now this isn't really yours or anyones fault, its just that TSO needs some group attacks. I don't know how to plan or start a RP, so I'll leave that up to you. I am just stating what I beileve is the problem, if it is correct or not.

Lady Vader
Nov 19th, 2000, 02:19:55 AM
don't worry about it, Gav... we still love ya :)

as to rp... yeah, I'm doing plenty of that... but I like the idea of TSO doing a group thing... I'll go check out Zeus then...