PDA

View Full Version : ooc: About "Running Again..." at sw storytelling..

Lady DeVille
Nov 22nd, 2000, 01:31:00 PM
Hey, I find it RUDE that Live Wire and Lady Vader and Garrett completely ignored Lord Dagger and his offer and request to assist you. hmph. :) Well, I'm not too mad, but I would like you, Dagger that is, to be involved. There is no set plan, just role play your character in a way that is appropriate for your character. Well, obviously, the plan is to get me to come back... heheheh...

Good luck all

:) :) :) :) :) :) ;) :) ;) ;) :) :) :)

Lord Dagger
Nov 22nd, 2000, 03:16:42 PM
thankyou DeVille, i will
*mumbles something about cracking heads later and heads back for SWfans*

Garrett Blade
Nov 23rd, 2000, 10:30:17 AM
OOC: I did not think that that offer was directed at ME too!

And I still don't think it was. If it was then I am very surprised, what with recent events and all!

If anybody finds what i do in the rp somewhat extravagant and completely disagrees with me then i shall stop it. It's just a way of developing my character further - mostly his past - which in turn will help shape his future.

BTW If Garrett seems somewhat different - don't worry about it - he's pretty "Pissed off" right now! :-)

Lady DeVille
Nov 23rd, 2000, 10:43:54 AM
Check your damn email Garrett.

I find it a little extravegant, but I WOULD SIMPLY LIKE YOU TO GET IN CONTACT WITH ME ABOUT WHAT EXACTLY YOU HAVE GOING ON!! I am not one to tell people how they should RP. (However, I will if you want me to. no, I'm not going to.)

Is that so hard?

yollhenaj@hotmail.com

thats me...email me Garrett. It IS my RP, afterall, and I would like to know what exactly you are using my character for.

Garrett Blade
Nov 23rd, 2000, 03:03:47 PM
Lady De'Ville, my apologies for not notifying you sooner. Though if you have not already recieved my email, I have it saved and can re-email it to you if required!

Live Wire
Nov 23rd, 2000, 10:00:31 PM
I ignored dagger??? I'm sorry I didnt even know I did!

Lord Dagger
Nov 24th, 2000, 11:55:00 AM
lol no problem my lady, just don't do it again :)