PDA

View Full Version : What's your and your RPing character's stand...

Lord Psychic
Jan 21st, 2001, 08:38:32 AM
On RP Sith and Jedi relationships?

Personally, I (and Lord Psychic) think their stupid. I mean, Sith and Jedi are complete opposites, wanting to destroy each other--how can they ever manage a relationship? For instance, try imagining Palpatine and Leia together.. I can't. The only reason Psy has never killed or harmed a Jedi is because Gegnar/Kahn knows him/her (like Amnde), but that's wrong too.

Well, that was my little rant.

Kahn12
Jan 21st, 2001, 09:11:33 AM
Well, I guess that if someone is like totally evil like Palphatine, then you wouldn't want a relationship with a Jedi. But it depends on the individual, you can't judge just because of what group they are in, although that definately will interfere. I understand what you're saying, but not all Sith are as bad as Palphatine.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jan 21st, 2001, 04:19:04 PM
I think its Ok, As long as the Sith Concentrates on Bringing the Jedi over to the Dark Side...

gengar13
Jan 22nd, 2001, 11:08:19 PM
Yeah. I brought DF over to the darkside. Twice infact..what a confused brother i have haha. But i have my eye on someone else. His name is Darth Teepo. He just came to TGC and asked to join the jedi. But i think i made a lasting impression on him. Although he is scared of me but that's ok, i like fear hahahahahaha.