PDA

View Full Version : Lady Vader

Lord Dagger
May 3rd, 2001, 12:25:48 PM
your cowadice offends me, you are evidently not as good an RPer as i gave you credit for, you and that rule, phf, you make me sick!

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
May 3rd, 2001, 12:44:09 PM
oh woe is thee...

...cut the crap man.

Lady Vader
May 3rd, 2001, 12:48:24 PM
uh-huh... the fact you took this OOC actually offends me...

Darth Viscera
May 3rd, 2001, 01:00:52 PM
huh? what's going on?

Darth Roul
May 3rd, 2001, 02:22:52 PM
dude this is most likely an IC thing so leave in IC. IC @#%$ and I are brutal enemies but OOC we like each other same with Garrett and Jeseth

Lord Psychic
May 3rd, 2001, 06:42:00 PM
I hate it when IC crap goes OOC. I admit that I tend to sometimes take offense to IC stuff, but not usually, because IC stuff isn't directed toward me, but my character.

Just my two cents on the IC/OCC stuff. :)

Jeseth Cloak
May 3rd, 2001, 08:48:59 PM
I'm agreeing here. IC Jeseth tends to not get on well with alot people... He's even at odds with Roul right now, but I don't carry that OOC... It's just a storyline. :p

Live Wire
May 3rd, 2001, 10:39:08 PM
good god grow up!!! Leave stupid -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR- IC!

Im sorry but I didnt expect something this petty from you

Lord Dagger
May 4th, 2001, 05:42:51 AM
firstly, this is an OOC issue, i don't confues the two, ever Dagger hates LV but this is nothing to do with that, it is just caused by her personal preferences and my hatred of a particular swfans rule. Secondly i do think i owe LV an appology and thusly i appologies, words said in haste and anger are often regreted later...i'm sorry...
thirdly to who ever decided it would be amusing to remove my SSC acess and Admin powers, i would like them back...

Lady Vader
May 4th, 2001, 09:45:48 PM
thank you, Dagger, for the appology... it is accepted...

as to SSC access... it has been reinstated...

Praetorian General Quintus
May 11th, 2001, 06:14:18 PM
???Who said I'm your friend and I liked you, Roul? Pfft...ye liar! :lol: