PDA

View Full Version : OOC:You happy LW?

Darth Roul
Jun 6th, 2001, 07:17:32 AM
I deleted the post. fine. I won't bring it up IC anymore. Screw me over without allowing me to defend myself

Live Wire
Jun 6th, 2001, 07:39:43 AM
You think deleting the post will make me happy!? You dont get it do you! No one was screwing you over! And if you'd have just listened to me in the first place this wouldnt have happened!!!

I asked you damnit! I told you I would trust you but you had to trust me! This whole thing could have been worked out with probably no big deal but no you go around getting mad IC about things your character DOESNT EVEN KNOW!!!!!!

I am so fed up right now! Im a fair person! I have a reputation for being a fair person and you know what the rest of the council is fair too! You dont have all the information and you go off on us! I told you that -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR- we werent done talking and when we were done talking we'd get your side of the story before anything happened!

Are you so dense that you dont get that? Am I not speaking in clear English???

The bottom line is we trusted you! Even when you broke the rules of the council room we didn't do anything rash and you took this to the discussion forum used OOC knowledge that you werent supposed to have OOC and used it IC! The bottom line is YOU are the one who -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR-ed up! So grow up and admit it!

Darth Roul
Jun 6th, 2001, 08:06:01 AM
LISTEN that post wasn't even my idea it was LV's

Jeseth Cloak
Jun 6th, 2001, 08:12:33 AM
What I said previously still stands, pretty much... I don't think Roul should have done what he did, but I might have in his place (for lack of beter judgement) and I couldn't blame him for being that concerned... While some form of punishment might be in order, kicking him out of the group seems kind of harsh.

Live Wire
Jun 6th, 2001, 08:24:33 AM
Im going to shut up until I cool off

Jeseth Cloak
Jun 6th, 2001, 01:38:01 PM
(ooc) Roul, relax and stuff. Wait until the council discusses things and we will inform you of a final decision. We're not going to only look at one side of the story, and despite Live Wire being upset with you I doubt that she meant it when she told you to get out. I'm new to the whole council member thing, but I'm trying to do a fair job of it.

Lord Psychic
Jun 6th, 2001, 06:09:38 PM
I agree.

Now it's stuff like this that is what tore TSC apart. Let's not experience that again.

Lady Vader
Jun 6th, 2001, 06:26:47 PM
ok, yeah, lets all cool down and discuss this like adults...

and, yeah Psy, I agree, I don't ever want to see something like what happened at TSC again...

Darth Viscera
Jun 6th, 2001, 07:54:08 PM
Hmm, you'd need the equivalent of an I.tala for that. I don't believe TSO has one. Factor that in, and it seems that TSO has a longer lifespan.

Live Wire
Jun 6th, 2001, 10:34:30 PM
*sighs* okay I calmed down. No I didnt mean it when I told you to pack up and get out....well I meant it at the time but I dont mean it now. Im just going to shut up on the matter. Roul if you want to talk to me you have my msn.