PDA

View Full Version : OOC Question....

DarthDarkCloak
Jun 10th, 2001, 07:28:02 AM
Is it ok to consider Cloak a part of TSO yet, or should I hold off? I am really getting tired of waiting, I need to know so I can continue Roleplaying......

Darth Roul
Jun 10th, 2001, 07:57:43 AM
I think you are

Keerrourri Sarrtarroa
Jun 10th, 2001, 09:22:27 AM
Well, I've heard nothing about you being readmitted, so I'd keep waiting a bit.

Garrett Blade
Jun 10th, 2001, 09:56:26 AM
Well what do you expect him to do between now and whenever the damn cows come home?

You lot (council) are being very unfair and selfish in how you are dealing with the current issues. DDC has been waiting a long time for an answer...regardless of what it actually is I think he deserves one ASAP!

Seth Darkserpent
Jun 10th, 2001, 11:51:54 AM
Ack! The Council will discuss this right away.

Jeseth Cloak
Jun 10th, 2001, 12:11:03 PM
The new council is doing it's best to deal with the issues at hand. I myself have been pushing to see things resolved quicker, but keep in mind that the council is made up of multiple people. When you accuse the "new council" of being unfair, keep in mind that many of your requests have been around since the "new council" wasn't even put together yet. Some of us had to do a lot of catching up just to deal with current Issues that are arising!

DarthDarkCloak
Jun 10th, 2001, 12:38:26 PM
ok, sounds good.....

Lord Psychic
Jun 10th, 2001, 05:57:02 PM
Yes I agree with Jeseth, most of these things were brought up to the "old" council, not us. I too am going to try to speed some of these things up.

Live Wire
Jun 10th, 2001, 08:56:58 PM
we're doing the best we can. We're filling in new council members with old issues and if everyone would quit creating new issues then we could get everything delt with. As it is its like everyday a new issue. DDC we'll get your situation at the top of the list. Sorry for keeping you waiting.