PDA

View Full Version : Right. I've had enough!

Gav Mortis
Jun 6th, 2001, 11:31:11 AM
All those who have the ability to delete posts or threads LAY OFF NOW!!! I say something, see that someone had replied only to find both my post and the other persons post was deleted. This is the third time this has happened to me in two days! You have NO RIGHT unless it's something completely illegal!!!

Even if it turned into a big OOC arguement, this type of censorship is not what a mod or admin is for, I will personally revoke mod powers or admin powers for one day from the next person who deletes a post I want to read or one of my own WITHOUT permission from both parties!

So STOP DELETING!!!! :mad:

Keerrourri Sarrtarroa
Jun 6th, 2001, 11:48:22 AM
Look what I found in the log...

6/6/01 7:16:26 am darthroul from IP: 209.224.16.240 delete 564.topic in thesithorderdiscussionchamber

...a smoking gun.

Live Wire
Jun 6th, 2001, 11:48:46 AM
I dunno if this is related to what I just posted about over at swfans or not but all threads everywhere are screwed up. Posts are out of order...so maybe your post is there just in different place. everythings royally -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR-ed up right now and ezboards slow on replying to this problem

Jeseth Cloak
Jun 6th, 2001, 01:23:57 PM
You'll find quite few "deletes" in there by me, but all of them were just my own OOC posts, and I haven't deleted anyone's post without consent.

Gav Mortis
Jun 6th, 2001, 01:32:31 PM
It's ok Jes. It's just that posts are being moved everywhere and it's driving me mad!

Jeseth Cloak
Jun 6th, 2001, 01:57:15 PM
K.. thanx. I was a bit worried you were upset at me as well... :/

Lord Psychic
Jun 6th, 2001, 05:51:22 PM
I seldom ever use my mod powers unless it is too my own post.

Darth Roul
Jun 7th, 2001, 06:47:45 AM
I deleted that thread because of the controversy over it and the fact that I truly didn't know that info IC. So it was an illegal post and it is over with