PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys and dolls!

Fox609
Jun 14th, 2001, 06:48:57 AM
:D School is almost over for me... and I am trying to decide on my RP situation.. sooo I'll e in and out of here.. and yada yada.. See y'all soon.

Darth Roul
Jun 14th, 2001, 07:13:00 AM
::does a dance::
please come back Fox, we need you. And so do I but we will talk about that on MSN sometime

Praetorian General Quintus
Jun 17th, 2001, 03:24:58 PM
See what you come up with with no Itala to get revenge on and no Amber to play puppy love with.

Jeseth Cloak
Jun 18th, 2001, 05:40:57 AM
What did you do to Amber anyway? She's brainwashed.

Darth Roul
Jun 18th, 2001, 07:56:55 AM
::slaps Itala::
I will get my revenge on you, you piece of -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR-

Darth Viscera
Jun 18th, 2001, 02:41:49 PM
Roul, I think that's quite enough.

Garrett Blade
Jun 18th, 2001, 04:09:40 PM
*Slaps Viscera*

"Yes Roul, thats quite enough! You know better than to slap other people besides your bum-chums!"

(I do realise the possibility of an implication that Vis is a bum-chum of mine, but I assure you he is not! At least not to my knowledge! :) )

Darth Viscera
Jun 18th, 2001, 04:29:10 PM
*Slaps Garrett back*

"Yes my Liverpoolian friend! He must prove his bum-chumminess!"

(what the flying -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR- is a bum-chum? You English and your odd words. And Roul, don't cuss)

(just remembers the meaning of bum......you mean -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR- buddies! Uh...no!!!)

*Tosses Garrett into a sewer with Varlon, and cartwheels away with force-enhanced speed and the power of the spoon*

Giant Gorax
Jun 19th, 2001, 07:01:14 AM
Hmm, you call asking someone to join a group and them accepting it in a second over the other "brainwashing"?

Gee, I must be good, controlling close to 50 people.

Anyway, contrary to what the top ladies have told you and probably everyone else they have met I simply have very good convincing skills, brainwashing would include lies which I do not do.

I have been told I should sell cars even, heh. A person can be so weak minded that when you use persuasion, facts that outweigh anything else that they feel that this sort of convincing MUST be brainwashing, they won't admit their brains are so non-functional they submit to provocative words and offers quick.

In TMC, I used a lot of persuasion on many people to join, including rpg enemies who would have bitten my head off otherwise.

Yes, I make my worst enemies join, when you can do that, it states something.

I'm damn good. :)

Jeseth Cloak
Jun 19th, 2001, 12:42:49 PM
Interesting point of view. To a certain degree, I can even respect that.

Darth Roul
Jun 19th, 2001, 02:04:00 PM
I do not say that you are not persuasive, because you are. You kept me loyal for a year. But you lost my trust OOC and IC, and my liking of you. We both have seen what has happend to you. You can say bye bye to a powerful TMC in a couple of months or so.

Darth Viscera
Jun 19th, 2001, 03:13:22 PM
well that's a...unique sig...

Darth Roul
Jun 19th, 2001, 03:43:50 PM
I know what you are thinking a rapper right? well Sanis uses brad pitt. People use people from Gladiator and the Matrix. A lot of people use things from movies or games. So why not Snoop Dogg. I used Death Row Records at my board

Fox609
Jun 25th, 2001, 01:48:09 PM
I've come to my decision.. I will not return to rpging. There is too much chaos and too much ooc hatred. How did Itala manage to get back on here? Oh well.. seems he hasn't lost his grudge on me.. No matter. I will visit you guys from time to time though.. these days were fun. :) Thank you all for rhe good times.. I enjoyed everything and everyone (With obvious exceptions :evil: ) Good luck to everyone with their doings and may the force be with you.. always.

Live Wire
Jul 3rd, 2001, 01:56:27 AM
bye fox we had fun! Take care dude and drop us a line every now and then.

Fox609
Jul 7th, 2001, 09:10:22 PM
Will do LW.. :) And hey you guys need to visit my board once in a while too..