PDA

View Full Version : Imperial Speech at Muunilist

Darth Viscera
Jul 17th, 2001, 02:09:24 AM
The following is a transcript of the speech spoken by the Diktat at Muunilist, before the start of Operation Barbarossa:

What we do today we do for the sake of the Galactic Empire as a whole. Tomorrow, the feeble factions and non-empires that remain in this galaxy and have not aligned themselves to our cause will realize that they exist solely due to our charity, and that they could be destroyed by our mighty forces on a whim, should they decide to anger us. Tomorrow, all the galaxy will know of the strength which we possess, and Tomorrow, fallen Emperors will thank us for our efficaciousness, and praise our resilience.

Let it be known that Tomorrow, the New Order which was once thought extinguished by the corrupt aliens of the Mongrel Republic, does now thrive, empowered by our unity, sustained by our Manifest Destiny.

The brave men, living and dead, who will have struggled here will have consecrated this great field of battle, far above our poor power to add or detract. The Galaxy will little note, nor long remember what I say here, but indeed, it shall never forget what we do here.

From those honored dead, whose spirits dwell among us and urge us to further glory, we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion, that we here highly resolve that our dead shall not have died in vain, that our order shall not perish from this great galaxy.

The Empire thanks you today for your deeds. I thank you today for your deeds. Let it be known that those who oppose our ascension shall everlastingly perish, the earth from which they spawn salted and razed.

Be bloody, bold and resolute. With each new battle, new widows howl and new orphans cry.

Darth Viscera
Jul 17th, 2001, 02:26:47 AM
Sorry for bragging, I just really love that speech, lol :)