PDA

View Full Version : Morgan

Gav Mortis
Jul 17th, 2001, 03:01:21 PM
You might have this big, bad attitude now and don't like being nice to people but I'm sick of this, what you said to Roul was as equally bad as what Itala had said to him earlier, I deleted it and you saw how I responded to that!

Quite frankly, if you're going to be nasty and horrible to people do it on AIM or on other boards but not here. I'm enjoying life at the moment and can't be arsed reading people -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR-ting on each other. Thanks.

Morgan Evanar
Jul 17th, 2001, 05:47:18 PM
I'd apreciate it if people did what they said.

When somone says "I'm leaving" it would be nice if they would not stick around and just leave. He came by drumming up his forum, and I'm glad you are concerned my attitude, and that "its big and bad." I've gotten tired of being quiet. I don't put up with other people's trash much IRL, so I've decided to not bother doing it on the boards. Ask Nup or Jeseth sometime, I let my feelings be known when it doesn't shake things up too badly. The overall sweeping things under the rug is bad policy, in my opinion. One of the biggest problems with the boards is all the secrecy involved in grudges. I don't think people have it out enough in the open.

I told him what I think of him, and I'd be happy to leave TSO if you think it will make it a cheery place. I don't really care. Its a game, but I think I should have the right to tell people to go away if I don't like the way they play.

Live Wire
Jul 18th, 2001, 12:51:30 AM
I guess asking everyone to play nice is out of the question?

*sighs*

I understand Morgans feelings. I have the rep of telling people straight out what Im thinking IRL and I believe its a good policy cause people always know where they stand with me and it keeps things out in the open. But I also understand what Gav is saying about causing problems.

It would be nice if we could all find a happy medium but I know thats probably impossible. There will be no more talk about Morgan leaving TSO. Quite frankly if Morgan is annoyed with someone he has every right to tell them that hes annoyed. However, I would say one thing to try and keep board peace, confine such comments to the OOC forum and not the RP forum. (though preferably it should be off the boards cause when done publicly people tend to take sides and meddle and the whole thing gets out of hand)

Also a comment to everyone else...if two people have a problem with each other let everyone else kinda stay out of it. Its a good idea to have a mediator if things turn ugly but for the most part I say no meddling and taking sides in OOC discussions that just involve two people. other then that cross your fingers and hope for the best is all I can say.

Garrett Blade
Jul 18th, 2001, 01:46:53 AM
There's nothing wrong with telling someone what you think of them, but when you insult them you're out of order.

Gav Mortis
Jul 18th, 2001, 01:52:50 AM
Morgan, the only problem I have is that I shouldn't have to read that sort nof thing as for me, to read a people being nasty to each other is disheartening.

If you don't like someone, please take it to them on Aim or whatnot, not here. It creates bad vibes and I can honestly say I bare you no grudges for this, I'm just being honest to myself and don't like an uneasy atmosphere.

I don't want to deprive you of free speech but to read things like that is actually upsetting.

Darth Roul
Jul 21st, 2001, 07:24:02 AM
The reason I hang out here OOC is because I like it here. I like the people here. Some of these people were around when I began rping two years ago. I can't just say bye and then not come back to see what is going on. When I left the first time last fall I stayed around and posted almost everyday for about a month, then I just kinda went away and stopped posting. Thats what will happen here again. Its hard to leave something you have been around for so long. I really don't appreciate OOC bickering over stupid things like why are you still here. LD has been kicked out and she still hangs out here, but you don't seem to mind that. I'm not here IC, because I don't rp anymore at swfans. I like to see what is going on and give some advice if needed. Hell I still visit the old TSC board now and then, just for fun. So even though I'm not a member here anymore I will still be around and still be your local Anarchist Superstar