PDA

View Full Version : OOC: Encomienda Fleet

DarthDarkCloak
Jun 21st, 2001, 07:24:26 AM
I realized that after Draco Cystines death that CMF still had a fleet and it is at skeletal status within the circarpous system. SO I am capturing the fleet by myself, thats right, by myself. I am only using Draco Cystines transport. So once The fleet is captured, most of it's ships will be given to TSO and the rest will become cloaks small personal fleet. Also, The Circarpous system will become TSO territory.the thread is here: Draco Cystines Transport (http://pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstitanicstarwarsroleplayingarchive.showMessage ?topicID=3840.topic)

Live Wire
Jun 21st, 2001, 06:04:36 PM
is cmf's fleet leagal in the swfans fleet rules? (with whatever they may be now) I know they're discussing resources in line with fleets so any ships are going to have to be proven under whatever the final rules are.

Also there's the rule against personal fleets here at tso. Personal ships okay, personal fleets nope.

Darth Roul
Jun 21st, 2001, 06:07:42 PM
is that kinda because of me? and the whole TSF thing?
What if you have mulitple personal ships

Silent Sith
Jun 21st, 2001, 06:11:28 PM
This is cloak, looks like DV is gonna take the fleet before I can get it.....

Darth Viscera
Jun 22nd, 2001, 05:40:21 AM
That fleet is the property of SIN (which coincidently is now the property of the empire). He's trying to give Marsha Jan's brush for christmas.