PDA

View Full Version : WARNING [Someone give me forum descriptions!]

Jeseth Cloak
Aug 11th, 2001, 09:51:25 PM
PLEASE be patient. I am in the process of redoing the board, and so for the next few days it will likely be changing a lot. Thank you.

Live Wire
Aug 11th, 2001, 09:59:04 PM
I like how it looks now....good color scheme. nice font for the banner

Jeseth Cloak
Aug 12th, 2001, 03:40:00 AM
The Ciz Trading Outpost forum content has been moved to the Outside The Palace forum due to lack of use. All posts from the Research and Devlopment forum will soon be moved into the Shipyards for the same reason.

Oh, and the links at the bottom were also deleted. There's no real need for the, since that's what an Ez-ring is supposed to be for anyway.

Seth Darkserpent
Aug 12th, 2001, 05:22:13 AM
FINALLY! AN EVIL LOOKING BOARD! It's awesome Jeseth. Makes me even more proud to be a Sith Knight of the Sith Order.

Seth Darkserpent
Aug 12th, 2001, 05:55:06 AM
Oh and I think we should get rid of Outside the Palace, Research and Development and Exclusive Voting forums. Nobody seems to be using them for anything serious. What do you guys think?

Jeseth Cloak
Aug 12th, 2001, 11:41:29 AM
Well, I would want to keep the outside the palace forum but I guess you're right... they're rarely used for anything, really. I just think that it has good potential... as for everything else, do you like the text format for the "Discussion Chamber" better than our older one? Let me know since I don't want to change them all without everyone's opion on that. The downside to using graphics in place of forum names is that the loading time is increased slightly... :/

Seth Darkserpent
Aug 12th, 2001, 11:55:20 AM
I have DSL, so it's great :D . I love the Discussion Chamber text format. Keep up the good work =D

Jeseth Cloak
Aug 12th, 2001, 11:59:29 AM
^_^ Thanx.

Jeseth Cloak
Aug 12th, 2001, 12:17:18 PM
New game! :D Everyone here give me descriptions for forums. I'll just use the best ones.

Seth Darkserpent
Aug 12th, 2001, 04:32:08 PM
Jeseth can delete my post if I keep mocking him. :)

Jeseth Cloak
Aug 14th, 2001, 06:21:39 PM
Did you here anything LW? I sure didn't... ;; Watches as certain post made by Nichos vanishes into air. ;;

Seth Darkserpent
Aug 15th, 2001, 05:44:16 AM
I don't appreciate it when people delete my posts!

Jedah Lynch
Aug 15th, 2001, 11:41:33 AM
Here are a few, not great but all can think of on right now.

Discussion Chamber
Important matters where the members and leaders of TSO come together to plan or debate disputed issues.

Council Room
A secured forum that composes the council of TSO. Issues of importence are deliberated within.

Sith Palace
The grounds around and in the building that houses the members of The Sith Order

Training Grounds
Skills and matters of ones will in the service of the darkside are tested by those already well versed in the ways of the dark arts.

Secret Sith Chat
Used by all those in The Sith Order when they have proven their level of commitment and loyalty.

Join the Order
All those wishing to give their existence to the darkside must first come here to be questioned by a Sith of rank.

Shipyards.
Construction bays for the fleets and ships that make up the combined space might of the order. Those wishing to have a ship constructed may inquire inside.

Out of Character
Used for matters other then RPing, talk about favorite hobbies, songs or what may intrest you.

Visitors
For those of non TSO membership this is the froum in which one may post IC about their arrival and visit.

Archives
Past threads and post are stored for future reference

Council Room Archives
Important issues talked about in past instances are kept here.