PDA

View Full Version : HUH?

Malice Draclau
Jul 12th, 2001, 02:24:25 PM
You people can delete this after someone replies but i want to know one thing....WHY AM I NOT ALOUD TO ENTER THE EXCLUSIVE VOTING FORUM??? AM I OR AM I NOT PART OF TSO CAUSE LAST TIME I CHECKED I WAS........now plese i would like to be let in.

Live Wire
Jul 12th, 2001, 10:15:22 PM
Okay you know what, CALM DOWN!!!!! Geez hasnt anyone around here ever thought of asking questions in a polite mature manner? Cause Im getting so freaking tired of attitudes!!!!!!!

Theres nothing in there to vote on!!!! If we were doing votings you'd have known about it and we'd have asked who needs acccess. You apparently dont have access cause, oh here's a thought, you were'nt around the last time we did voting! If you had been around you would have responded to the question who needs access and then been given it. Ya know its kind of a freaking hassle to go through the tons of user names of people who have ever posted here once to figure out who needs access to what. Which is why we ask and people can POLITELY inform us.

So dont go getting an attitude okay!!!

Darth Viscera
Jul 13th, 2001, 02:24:42 AM
Yeah!

Gav Mortis
Jul 13th, 2001, 05:30:49 AM
Being allowed into a locked forum is an OOC action therefore your request was OOC too and this might just be me and my twisted views but personally I don't think you are in any position to talk to anyone else like a piece of -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR-. Otherwise you will be treated the way you deserve to be treated and with that attitude I wouldn't have allowed you into a locked forum.

Jeseth Cloak
Jul 13th, 2001, 09:51:31 PM
Ditto.

Lady DeVille
Jul 14th, 2001, 11:00:01 PM
Malice, if it makes you feel any better, I still have my access. I'd give it to you, but I can't. :)

Malice Draclau
Jul 19th, 2001, 09:14:32 PM
Good lord some people are really on the edge these days.....my bad if that post sounded like i had an attitude cause i didn't.....i thought that was polite.....ohh well never mind then. And LW, didn't you read when i posted in here some time ago that i can be on only saturdays...i'm just sneaking on today to check out what's happening. Now again sorry if it seemed i was mad or had an attitude....but you people really need to lighten up a little don't you think so????

Darth Viscera
Jul 20th, 2001, 12:42:00 AM
At times I think I need a lighten up. Thank God the thoughts are fleeting :)

Live Wire
Jul 20th, 2001, 01:10:47 AM
I remember that you can only be around on saturdays. Though if I were you I'd cut the writing in all caps! Its very overbearing and HOSTILE!!!! sorry if we over reacted....too many attitudes floating around lately I guess.

Seth Darkserpent
Jul 21st, 2001, 06:38:52 AM
*Chops off Malice's head*

Malice Draclau
Jul 21st, 2001, 03:32:28 PM
Malice's head rolls over to seth and bites his ankles.

*What are you doing....i need my head to be kept on my body*

OOC:No worries LW no harm done. Hmmm i love writing in caps but fine, i wouldn't want things to get anymore HOSTILE then they already are.

Seth Darkserpent
Jul 21st, 2001, 05:43:23 PM
Ouch!

*Crushes Malice's head with his boot several times*

Malice Draclau
Jul 21st, 2001, 07:18:03 PM
Malice's body runs over and pushes Seth out of the way being guided by te force.He then pickes up his head and walks out trying to fit it back on.

(Ugh!!! ohhh the pain, leave my head aloneLOL!!!!!)