PDA

View Full Version : OOC: There and Back Again by Jeseth Cloak

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 17th, 2001, 01:42:37 AM
Tonight I’ve had to consider a lot of things regarding this character’s future… and regarding my place in this group. The Sith Order has been like a home to me, no matter what else has gone on around the boards. There were no OOC disputes or rivalries, and no issues that jeopardized people’s reputations. I was happy here, and I really wish that I could stay… but I can’t.

Please believe me when I say this wasn’t a decision I made lightly. I’ve been thinking about it for a week now, and when it comes right down to it, this is the right thing to do. I respect you all OOC and hope that this isn’t going to change anything between us.

I request that Jehova Eaven be promoted to the rank of Sith Knight. I will finish his remaining training thread, as that of all of my apprentices, and help them to find others masters if they do not wish to continue training with me. Since my leaving TSO would have happened after my last departure from here, then I think it's safe to assume it doesn't need to be RPed out.

Goodbye, and thank those of you who have been like family to me since November of 2000.

EDIT- After Jehova suggested you needed a new title, this popped up. Hope you like the new title, Jes =P

Lady DeVille
Dec 17th, 2001, 01:54:27 AM
*hugs* Come join me in the Dark side...together we will rule the galaxy as father and...wait a minute, I'm reading off the wrong card!

I know what a hard decision leaving here is. Believe me. TSO...is such a nice place! *snifs* but they booted LD...so ah well. *hides her backstabber knife* j/k ;)

Good luck in the future Jeseth!

Sanis Prent
Dec 17th, 2001, 08:32:41 AM
I will calmly ask...

...okay what the hell is going on here?

Gav Mortis
Dec 17th, 2001, 08:44:52 AM
Ditto.

Live Wire
Dec 17th, 2001, 10:00:22 AM
.....I wish I had something profound to say. I wish it hadn't come down to this. TSO needs someone like you. You've always been dedicated and thought of TSO first. Thank you for being a part of our family.

Since I know whats motivating this I just want to say Im sorry. I am truly deeply sorry. I feel like you're being forced into this decision and its not fair and its not right! I wish you the best of luck and know you're always welcome here. I hope maybe sometime in the future you can come back to us. We'll keep your room clean for you.

Seth Darkserpent
Dec 17th, 2001, 01:27:00 PM
I have no idea what this is about, and that makes me angry. I'm sad that you're leaving though. If you would like, I can take Jehova on, until he's promoted.

*Steals LD's cards*

"I look forward to completing his training"

:)

Lady DeVille
Dec 18th, 2001, 12:11:52 AM
My cards! *gasps* I'm totally lost now! I don't...know...what...to...say...! AUGH! *runs off*

Malice Draclau
Dec 19th, 2001, 08:53:28 AM
Just like most of us here i too am confused. But it was your decision to make, and if you feel you have made the right one then it is fine with me. Just hope you make another desion to come back one day.

*Looks athis own cards*

And remember to have alot of fun where ever you are. Merry X-Mas to all.

Lady Vader
Dec 21st, 2001, 04:18:54 PM
Jeseth, you will always be welcome here at TSO. As LW said, you have been a part of this family and always put TSO first. For this I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

We will indeed keep your room dust-free for you, and you will be considered an honorary member.

You know where to find me if ya need to gab. :)

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 22nd, 2001, 05:01:29 AM
Well, nevermind this, I'm back. :)

Lady Vader
Dec 23rd, 2001, 01:35:24 AM
So I see. :p

Malice Draclau
Dec 23rd, 2001, 03:10:03 PM
Throws away his cards.

*You mean i spent hours writing these for nothing......UGH*

Walks away.

Hey Jeseth gla you decided to stay!!!!

Jehova Eaven
Dec 23rd, 2001, 08:32:43 PM
You mean you're staying?!? Might as well delete this thread then.. or change the Title.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Dec 27th, 2001, 03:57:11 AM
I already miss him... Yep, no more Jeseth around the Galaxy... No more planning to make a Indian Head Dress from his feathers...

Lady DeVille
Dec 28th, 2001, 02:33:40 AM
Dyzm, he's back, not gone. Hence the title, GONE, and BACK AGAIN. ;)

Dark Lord Dyzm
Dec 28th, 2001, 03:15:10 AM
no no no, your grief is blinding you, and now you see his face on every corner, on the smile of every child... but alas, he is gone, and he will never return, gone, like so many before him. Already, memories of him are slipping. I remember his shortness most of all... he was really short, as you are, as everyone is.

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 28th, 2001, 01:51:51 PM
Dyzm I'm right here... ;; Waves hand. ;;

Dark Lord Dyzm
Dec 28th, 2001, 09:51:01 PM
ah man, Now I am seeing him... Begone illusionary phantom and let us mourn our brother's passing in peace!