PDA

View Full Version : Pain Killers, they are a life saver

Dark Lord Dyzm
Feb 15th, 2002, 09:39:18 PM
Well Well Well, Look who is reading my thread... MAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ok ok, Back from sugery, fixed a busted nose. (dont know where I got it, so dont ask) And I am doing fine. So Fine, I have 2 black eyes and I cant taste food and my nose still hurts like hell even with the pain killers, but HA!

One minute, I was awake, second I was waking back up, OoOOooOo And Doctors and nurses walking everywhere... I dont like drugs, and being put under just backs up this statment... was planning to stay on a bit longer but blacking out slowly, maybe you will respond tomarrow, if not, let me wish you a merry christmas!

Lady Vader
Feb 15th, 2002, 09:47:13 PM
Dude... what did you do? Have a go with a steam roller? Well, as long as you're ok... O_o

Darth Viscera
Feb 16th, 2002, 06:45:49 PM
Notice that he believed christmas was soon-to-come, which signifies that he was extremely disoriented. Same old Dyzm, he'll be fine!

Dark Lord Dyzm
Feb 16th, 2002, 07:37:36 PM
Everyday is Christmas in my head!

Jehova Eaven
Feb 16th, 2002, 08:07:53 PM
ouch... sorry to hear a fellow TSOer got horribly beaten.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Feb 16th, 2002, 11:05:21 PM
beaten? BEATEN? I havnt lost a fight in my life, never won one either, it ends in a draw almost always. What I really think it is was bike accident or just playing soccer.

Lady DeVille
Feb 27th, 2002, 12:29:15 AM
Playing soccer on a bike sounds like an accident waiting to happen. :) Hope you feel bettah soon Dyzm :)