PDA

View Full Version : Might Be Leaving

Malice Draclau
May 6th, 2002, 10:34:42 PM
I Figure Malice has sa in one spot for far too long, and needs to get out more, in order to learn more. I have loved rping here for the pat 2 years and such. This is one of the best boards i have ever been to( Infact TSO was the reason why i started SW rping)

So, i'm gonna really miss this place. Maybe i'll have Malice become rouge and be on his own for a while......or join another sith group to expand his knowledge within the darkside. However, i will still be aroud to visit and such.

But i want to just make one request. Could have Access to the council room forum to make this an IC thing.(Malice also wants to ask a few favors there) so ummm.....bye and have fun rping.

Jehova Eaven
May 7th, 2002, 08:21:28 AM
So long.... I guess it won't be a problem now if I fight you, heh heh.

Malice Draclau
May 7th, 2002, 05:04:34 PM
LOL.....yes now it's ok for us to fight freely. Besides i think you and Slayn have your hands full in Eve's thread. Too ad it's not gonna be me that kicks your guys asses.

Lady Vader
May 8th, 2002, 02:29:01 PM
*Sniffle*

Me sad now. :(

Well, I can understand if you want to expand you're characters horizon's, but... still... *sniff* :(

I do expect visits from my favorite demon!... that's an order! :p

Oh, and you have access to the council Room now. :)

Jehova Eaven
May 8th, 2002, 04:06:38 PM
I will not get my -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR- handed to me by a couple of god-moders. I'll god-mode worse if they do. It shall be them that will get their arses handed to them. We'll have our fight in another thread then. IM or PM me, I want to speak to you, I have a plan for that thread.

Malice Draclau
May 9th, 2002, 08:37:01 PM
Better yet you can AIM me. tristancouch. Thanks LV i'll be right there.