PDA

View Full Version : *Enters quietly*

Damien Killcannon
Oct 8th, 2000, 01:51:05 PM
:: A tall, somber looking figure walks into the visitor's area. He's dressed in skin tight black clothing, a complete contrast to his pale, almost albino-like face. Deep set eyes soberly scan the room. Apparently not finding what he was looking for, he sits down in a chair and motions for service. ::

Live Wire
Oct 8th, 2000, 06:40:29 PM
*walks up to Damien*

Hello again

Damien Killcannon
Oct 8th, 2000, 07:41:07 PM
:: The man smiles, just a bit. ::

"So, we meet again. It seems that I found my way here, eh? Perhaps I will join you. After all, how could I deny myself all these beautiful women?"

Live Wire
Oct 8th, 2000, 08:06:09 PM
I hope that is not the only reason that you want to join TSO. Life of a TSO sith is not always easy but we are a family and we have fun together.

Damien Killcannon
Oct 8th, 2000, 08:09:44 PM
:: Damien let's out a slow laugh. ::

"Ah, but what is wrong with taking advantage of all the fringe benefits? I think that I know quite well what being a Sith entails."

:: With this, he lifts up his hand, and a cup of ale floats over to it. He closes his hand around it and brings the drink to his lips, sipping slowly. ::

Live Wire
Oct 8th, 2000, 08:15:02 PM
As long as you understand what joining TSO will entail. And no, there is nothing wrong with enjoying side benefits.

*pauses*

I see you already know a little bit about the force

Damien Killcannon
Oct 8th, 2000, 11:15:45 PM
:: He turns back to Live Wire, sipping his drink just a bit before continuing. ::

"Yes, I know more than just a 'little bit' about the Force. As a matter of fact, I've been using it for longer than I can remember. I see people that try to learn how to... even get frustrated at it, and it confuses me. It's always been as natural as breathing to me."

:: He lifts his drink and takes another swig from it. ::

Live Wire
Oct 9th, 2000, 07:52:56 AM
*LW can sense the strength of the force in Damien and smiles.*

For those with the gift it should be that natural. Well let me be the first to welcome you to TSO.