PDA

View Full Version : Awaits Jeseth

Trace Sha
Jan 9th, 2001, 01:31:42 PM
:: He stands in the visitor center, awaiting the arrival of the one who he has come to see. He and Jeseth have some history as enemies, but things have changed and he is willing to set aside his animosity so that he may work with his fellow Dark Axis member and comrade Sith. He has need of a favor and from his experience with Jeseth, believes he is the right man to seek for his needs. ::

Jeseth Cloak
Jan 9th, 2001, 03:52:43 PM
;; Notices him and walks over, the familiar presence bringing back memories of a violent episode left in the not so distant past. He bows and rises slowly. ;;

"What brings you here, my friend? If I may be so inclined as to call you by that name now..."

Trace Sha
Jan 9th, 2001, 08:58:11 PM
:: He shifted from foot to foot as he stood, appearing slightly uneasy about being here and having to ask a favor. A slight smile crept over his face as Jeseth called him friend. ::

“You cam call me that now that you have found the truth and have chosen the path of the Darkness. Our fight is the same fight, instead of a struggle against each other, comrade. On to why I am here; I have heard that you are a crafter of lightsabers, is this true?”

Jeseth Cloak
Jan 10th, 2001, 06:20:38 AM
;; Jeseth nods and senses his uneasiness. ;;

"You may feel at home here... You seem to be somewhat disturbed. And yes, I have found myself in the business as of late..."

Trace Sha
Jan 10th, 2001, 10:38:54 PM
:: He begins to relax somewhat, settling in his standing position, becoming more still and stalwart in his posture. ::

“It is not easy getting over our past, but you are now the same as I, just as I had sensed before, you thrive on anger and rage and that makes us brethren. Back to my purpose here, would it be possible for you to provide me with the necessary materials to construct a saber?”

Jeseth Cloak
Jan 11th, 2001, 12:00:26 PM
;; He smiles. ;;

"Of course, that would be no trouble at all. Well.. except the adagen crystal. if you mean to make the saber for yourself, of course, you can always transfer the one you currently use."

Trace Sha
Jan 11th, 2001, 12:21:59 PM
:: He looks at the saber clipped to his belt, having pushed aside his long black coot, then back up at Jeseth.::

"That would work for my purposes. I wish to complete another of the steps of my training and construct my own, using my own power over the Darkside to guide me in aligning the crystal."

Jeseth Cloak
Jan 11th, 2001, 09:31:37 PM
;;Examines Trace's saber and nods.;;

"I can get you what you need. Stop by my house ( http://pub30.ezboard.com/bjesethsboard ) and I'll have everything ready for you in my workshop."

;;Jeseth hands Trace a card with his address on it, and nothing else.;;

Trace Sha
Jan 12th, 2001, 02:33:03 AM
:: Trace takes the card and looks at it briefly before placing it in his pocket. ::

“I shall take my leave of you here now, and see you at your home in the near future. You have my gratitude for hearing me out, and your willingness to help provide what I require.”

:: Exits……….continued <a href=http://pub30.ezboard.com/fjesethsboardfrm7.showMessage?topicID=23.topic>here</a> ::