PDA

View Full Version : My Children

Sith Emperor sidious
Feb 22nd, 2001, 09:30:34 PM
The dark figure walks into the base. He could fell the dark force strong within here and it pleased him. He spoke out with the force to all in the palace.

*Hello my children. the dark force is strong in all of you. Soon the jedi will fear our power and we will be rulers of the galaxy. Never lose faith in the dark, embrace it, harness it's magnificent power and use it to crush the lightsiders*

He stood and watched as workers and guards walked pass him. Just for fun he manipulated them with the force and made them fight each other.

Lawyer Naga
Feb 24th, 2001, 09:55:45 AM
Walks in the building, patting down his suit. He is followed by 6 other high priced lawyers.

Lawyer Naga walks up to the man.

"You are being sued for false proclamations! You claim that the Sith at TSO are your children!?!?!? Lord Dagger is one of the oldest Sith here. Much older then you. Can you please show me a datacard or a birth certificate that confirms your age?"

Lord Dagger
Feb 24th, 2001, 02:26:31 PM
:: Dagger couphs ::
"Actually, accordding to my history, i trained Darth Sidious" :)

Sith Emperor sidious
Feb 24th, 2001, 03:16:16 PM
Shocks them both with force lightning.

*Do not mock me*

Lord Dagger
Feb 24th, 2001, 03:20:51 PM
:: Dagger shrugs off the pittiful attack ::
"Check my bio, it says it there, I trained Darth Sidious"

Sith Emperor sidious
Feb 24th, 2001, 03:34:06 PM
Hmm so it does. Well then.....master. I challenge you to a duel. I want to see how strong you are. Do not go easy for i will not. do you accept.

Darth Viscera
Feb 24th, 2001, 10:13:50 PM
Viscera glared at the imposter who mocked the Emperor's ways with his intentions. This....being did not have the same essence as the creator.

"I knew the Emperor, and his loyal apprentice. I do not believe you are who you say you are, and you have not produced any credentials to convince anyone that you are the creator of order. You must leave us at once."

Sith Emperor sidious
Feb 25th, 2001, 12:54:35 AM
At hearing this he laughed.

*Ahh so you do not believe me then. You do not believe that i am the emperor. That i am the one that with the help of my faithful apprentice Darth Vader nearly wiped out the jedi race*

He puts his hood back over his face being shrouded in darkness he turns to the door.

*You are not yet ready to return. You still need time*

He walks towards the door. He uses the force to speak with the men.

*The time will come when i shall return. Then you will be ready, to jojn me in rebuilding the once mighty empire i once ruled*

He opened the door with a wave of his hand and left.

Lord Dagger
Feb 25th, 2001, 02:18:28 AM
Thats a shame, i was going to accept
:: Dagger conciders ordering guards to intercept the man, but decided against it, he could wait ::

Sanis Prent
Feb 26th, 2001, 01:14:48 AM
Uh, Dag....are you claiming to be like a buncha years waay too old to be still alive? That's the only way you could've trained Sidious and still be here....

I guess just keep drinking your ovaltine, then. Fight that osteoporosis.

Darth Viscera
Feb 26th, 2001, 02:07:48 AM
he's only like 140 years old

JediBeldarine
Feb 28th, 2001, 09:30:04 PM
What an old geezer !!!!!!!!

Lord Dagger
Mar 1st, 2001, 02:36:11 PM
Actually Dagger is nearl 600years old, read my history if you want, and, here's the killer, i've RPed everything in that history, on a different server :)

Live Wire
Mar 1st, 2001, 11:39:58 PM
you tell em dagger

Darth Viscera
Mar 2nd, 2001, 02:49:45 AM
gazes at the sig picture above

Why do so many people feel the need to put such beautiful and scantily clad women in their sigs? It's so utterly distracting.

Jeseth Cloak
Mar 2nd, 2001, 06:53:28 AM
Dagger... are you human..? Not even Yoda could have lived that long, and his race has a reletively long life span by SW standards... So i'm thinking you must be some other strange race, or have artificial organs, or something..?

Oh yeah, and could you link me to that other place you RPed at? I didn't know there other options besides CC.net, though I haven't visited there for a few weeks.

Darth Viscera
Mar 2nd, 2001, 07:08:16 AM
Yoda=900 years old and dead

Live Wire
Mar 2nd, 2001, 08:02:37 PM
Daggers still got at least another 300 years left

Lord Dagger
Mar 10th, 2001, 01:26:39 PM
err no, i drain the medichlorines out of other beings to extend my natural lifespan, so in theory i can live for ever, and jeseth, i would link you there, but ppl stopped RPing there a long time ago i'm afraid, thats why i came here

Cardinal Aiyalin
Mar 11th, 2001, 02:11:32 AM
Well if Dagger's that old.. then that means he's gotta be like Yoda... hmmm...

So when will Dagger begin to turn into a little green dude with pointy ears????

:lol:

Lord Dagger
Mar 11th, 2001, 02:16:13 AM
Nahh Dagger looks about 23 and human except for his pointy ears :)