PDA

View Full Version : A Visit

Virgil Titus
Mar 17th, 2001, 09:35:29 AM
Or perhaps a return. Who knows, in this multiverse of Choas and Law? So, be there any to greet visitors here?

Lady DeVille
Mar 17th, 2001, 06:14:07 PM
Have I been reduced to official greeter? I think not. ;)

Hello, and welcome to TSO, from where do you come?

Virgil Titus
Mar 17th, 2001, 10:04:01 PM
Twirling his amber-topped cane around in circles, Virgil grinned his wolfish grin, pleased to have found a host.

"Whence came I? Why, the multitude of Chaos, of course. My lord, Arioch, bade me to seek refuge on this plane. So I thought it proper to pay your... establishment... a visit."

Sweeping the cane under the crook of his arm, he bowed.

"I am Virgil, the Woodsie Lord. Avator of Arioch, Duke of Chaos. Pleased to make your acquintance."

Lady DeVille
Mar 18th, 2001, 12:30:44 AM
"I know not of your lord Arioch. You speak of 'this plane,' as if it were different from your own?" De'Ville motioned for him to sit, but for the moment she remained standing.

edit: spelled plane : place

Virgil Titus
Mar 18th, 2001, 02:38:14 PM
Bowing his head just a bit in thanks, Virgil leaned his cane against the chair and sat down in it.

"Indeed it is; Quite different from mine home. Almost interesting, in it's own decadent way. Such a pity that I'll have to wipe it clean, eventually."

At this, he stopped to ponder some private thought before continuing.

"Mmmm... Yes, well... I'm trailing again, aren't I? Please do tell me: What is it that you people do, in the grand scheme of things?"

Lady DeVille
Mar 19th, 2001, 02:34:48 AM
Wipe it clean? That doesn't sound good... She sat across from him. "We exist to bring about the destruction of the Jedi. Among other things, which is for those who are members of the Order to know, and for you to never find out."

Lord Dagger
Mar 19th, 2001, 09:52:21 AM
Dagger steps quietly out of the shadows
"So, you intend to wipe us clean away?"
Dagger chuckles quietly
"I think you know not what you deal with,"
Dagger touches him with the Force
"And I think you underestimate what we are capable of"

Virgil Titus
Mar 19th, 2001, 01:42:38 PM
At that, the Woodsie Lord chuckled.

"Take no offense: I harbor no animosity against you. Everything will be wiped clean, when the time comes. Mine lilacs and mine thistlades must feeds - and I - stands He then in the greens and festered Maw and speeds He out his judgments upon the weeps and writhing manfools."

Lord Dagger
Mar 19th, 2001, 01:53:41 PM
Dagger raises an eyebrow
"Frankly I am not impressed, we are the Sith, we cannot be defeated"

Virgil Titus
Mar 19th, 2001, 02:06:15 PM
Defeat? Whoever suggested such a thing? Nay, the Gate will be opened and the Maw of Chaos will be unleashed.

But enough of this bantering: How do you do, sir? I don't believe I caught a name.

Lord Dagger
Mar 19th, 2001, 02:11:12 PM
Smiles
"You are correct you did not"
Dagger bows
"I am Lord Dagger, Sith Grandmaster and Counicl member of TSO."
Dagger smiles again
"And I know who you are"
Dagger smiles mischiviously
"Indeed i know everything about you"

Virgil Titus
Mar 19th, 2001, 02:43:40 PM
Slightly incredulous: "You know of the Woodsie Lord? Splendid, what a treat! It seems to me that so few creatures of this plane recognize me, or my Patron Duke of Chaos."

Lord Dagger
Mar 19th, 2001, 03:07:19 PM
Smiles
"There is little my people did not know, and as i am the last, i know most things, my 700years of life have taught me much. Especially of your kind and of your Patron..."

Lady DeVille
Mar 19th, 2001, 04:36:13 PM
De'Ville had fallen silent, but spoke again after Dagger and Titus' dialogue. "I must interrupt: your lord comes from the Maw?"

Virgil Titus
Mar 20th, 2001, 03:36:36 PM
*nods*

"That is correct. In fact, some would call him ruler there."

Lord Dagger
Mar 21st, 2001, 02:29:02 PM
Dagger raises an eyebrow
"Myself i would be inclined to call him a power hungry fool who doesn't know what he is dealing with"
Dagger chuckles and shrugs
"But then, i only met him once"
Dagger chuckles again
"I don't think, conidering what i did to him last time he's be too happy to see me again"

Lady Alaria
Mar 21st, 2001, 03:51:52 PM
Alaria enters the room, and, seeing Dagger there, joins the small group. She wraps her arms around his waist, her head barely reaching his shoulder.

Smiling at De'Ville and Virgil, "What is going on here? I hope I haven't missed anything interesting."

Lord Dagger
Mar 22nd, 2001, 01:37:01 AM
Dagger's eyes norrow
"Little, my dear, we are just discussing this man's Lord, and what happened last time I met them"

Lady DeVille
Mar 22nd, 2001, 11:56:41 AM
What do you know of this man? Her curiosity was unbounded as she spoke to Dagger through the Force. "Hello Alaria." De'Ville looked from the petite blonde woman to Dagger. Well?

Lord Dagger
Mar 22nd, 2001, 01:49:57 PM
Dagger returns the comunication
"All to much my dear, all too much..."

Lady Alaria
Mar 22nd, 2001, 10:26:59 PM
She caught the looks between Dagger and De'Ville, and turned her attention to the stranger. "I don't believe we've been introduced, I am Alaria. Its a pleasure to meet you, ..?"

Virgil Titus
Mar 24th, 2001, 11:30:18 PM
Virgil yawned, looking over the wide greeting commity.

"I hunger... do you have any spare children that I could feast on?"

Lady DeVille
Mar 25th, 2001, 01:21:57 AM
De'Ville pauses. "I believe there are some at the GJO...Fire Hazzard, for one. Feel free to comsume her."