PDA

View Full Version : OOC: Need Assistance Please

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Apr 19th, 2001, 02:43:36 PM
I am in the process of updating GJO Website and I will be working on the Villain list shortly. I could really use your assistance.

I was trying to find a list of all your members that are active and that have a rank of sith knight or higher. Can you please show me where I can find this info..Or if at all possible put one together for me?

Thank you it would be greatly appreciated! :)

Leia

Morgan Evanar
Apr 19th, 2001, 05:50:39 PM
That would mean you guys don't rule me as much of a threat... Guess i'm going to prove thats a mistake.

Dark Lord Malice
Apr 19th, 2001, 06:01:58 PM
Hahah hey i'm a threat. Then again it's no surprise.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Apr 19th, 2001, 07:19:39 PM
**Rollseyes at Morgan**

If it isn't the fallen Jedi!!!

Hmph! Did I say you exactly? Already you are talking like a sith twisting things around. It really didn't take all that much did it Morgan?! Tis a shame.

We will see about your little threat.

OOC: Can someone help me with the list. I would really like to update the Villain List. Thank you

Anbira Hicchoru
Apr 20th, 2001, 04:03:06 PM
Not much I can do to speak for the others, but as for Anbira...he's 45 years old, and was forced when he was 10 years old by warlords on his planet to participate in genocidal purges on his planet. He unwillingly became a tool in his own people's destruction. The loss of his sister when he was 10 was like the loss of his innocence, or some of his humanity. He later rebelled against the evil forces who tried to control him, and tried to seek refuge from his terrible past by joining the Jedi, but even as he rose to the rank of Master, he found that the one thing he wanted...Peace...could not be gained by the Jedi's actions. So, he turned to the dark side, filled with hatred of the war mongers that created people like him. He was determined to destroy everybody who waged war foolishly, everybody who hindered him.

Anbira will have peace, even if he's the last person alive to have it.

Darth Viscera
Apr 20th, 2001, 05:00:55 PM
Please add me to the list.

Garrett Blade
Apr 20th, 2001, 05:55:50 PM
What exactly is it going to be Leia? Just a list of names and ranks> Or a little bit of notorious info as well?

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Apr 20th, 2001, 06:33:18 PM
Thanks for some input in the meantime.

Garrett...here is the current page that is on the site.

www.gjo.f2s.com/villains.htm (http://www.gjo.f2s.com/villains.htm)

Again it needs to be update. Basically its the character's name with a little comment on how bad they are ;)

But...we would like the sith knight and higher up ranks on here. Okay :)

I appreciate any help. As I could not find a member list for TSO.

Thank you. :)

Darth Viscera
Apr 20th, 2001, 06:51:35 PM
I took Coruscant, reunited the Empire, have captured 3 Jedi, kicked the crap out of Itala Marzullo and his wretched family 3 times....can't think of anything else off the top of my head, but I've bested numerous foes in military combat, and I've won more naval victories than Admiral Sun-Shin Yi.

Seth Darkserpent
Apr 20th, 2001, 07:04:46 PM
OOC: Yes well I bought a cat and named it Garfield! :p

I think I should be added to the list too. Especially after wanting to lop off your head ^_^. And add Jeseth. :)

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Apr 20th, 2001, 07:08:00 PM
But I killed you first Seth!!! :evil:

Seth Darkserpent
Apr 20th, 2001, 07:09:27 PM
Correction, thou hast killed Naga! Now you...must...<font size=5>DIE!!!

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Apr 20th, 2001, 07:12:57 PM
Ummm..right that's what I meant!! ;)

Oooh?!! I guess, you want Seth to meet the same fate?! Huh?! *smirks*

OOC :lol:

Seth Darkserpent
Apr 20th, 2001, 07:14:13 PM
Oooo big words coming from a small woman :p

Xinkz
Apr 20th, 2001, 09:05:31 PM
:/

I have a power glove! :D

Live Wire
Apr 20th, 2001, 11:06:21 PM
Im a sith master

Lady Vader is a sith master

Lady DeVille - Knight

Lord Dagger- Grandmaster

hmm I've been meaning to get a member list up too.

Xinkz
Apr 20th, 2001, 11:41:38 PM
actually, I do have a list, although I am not sure if it is updated or not... I'll go post oit

Xinkz
Apr 20th, 2001, 11:47:48 PM
Gav Mortis--Sith Master(deceased)
Garrett Blade--Sith Knight
Live Wire--Sith Master
Lady Vader--Sith Master
Lady De'Ville--Sith Knight
Lord Psychic--Sith Knight
Xarkz Chaos--Sith Knight
Lord Dagger--Sith GrandMaster
Dark Lord Dyzm--Sith Master
Darth Roul--Sith Master
Darth Tholuem--Sith Knight
Seth Darkserpent--Sith Knight
gengar13--Sith Knight
Jeseth Cloak--Sith Knight
Anbira Hicchoru --Sith Master

anyone else left off?

Xinkz
Apr 21st, 2001, 12:06:16 AM
thats just knight status and above

Also, what are the possible ranks? does it just stop at grandmaster?

Darth Viscera
Apr 21st, 2001, 03:18:08 AM
What's the deal with grandmaster? That rank doesn't exist.

Seth Darkserpent
Apr 21st, 2001, 06:23:22 AM
Xinkz...change Big Bad Naga to Seth Darkserpent please :)

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 21st, 2001, 09:48:38 AM
cough*Anbira*cough

Nichos Marr
Apr 21st, 2001, 10:09:16 AM
OOC: Isn't Anbira already on the page? #1 most wanted...

Darth Roul
Apr 21st, 2001, 10:13:03 AM
yeah anbira is a master.
I am one of the last sith from the first reign of Itala (with LV). I was a very succesful spy for Itala (gave that up when it became illegal). I have killed numerous jedi and gungans. I have trained two succesful sith warriers (Fox609 and Darth Dark Cloak). I was also one of the rebels that left TSC. I have conquered the entire Churba system with only 200,000 battle droids and 10 ships.

Lord Dagger
Apr 21st, 2001, 11:50:31 AM
well you see DV, Grandmaster doesn't really exist, but then, niether does master knight or lord, so whats one more made up rank, and it is MY rank and mine alone :)
oh yeah and Dagger kicked Itala out of the galaxy, spied for him and is a Sith not a Dark Jedi

Vega Van Derveld
Apr 22nd, 2001, 03:42:55 AM
Uh, Ket Limelight.. he's a Knight right? And his name is no longer Limelight. It's Van-Derveld. :p

Gav Mortis
Apr 22nd, 2001, 07:20:01 AM
Well, even though Gav is currently "deceased" I thought it'd be best to keep you informed as he'll be back soon.

Gav Mortis joined TSC at the age of 17 and under the training of Jen Katrina quickly moved up TSC's ranks. He is the sole surviving member of the Ziost bloodline and as a result has develloped his knowledge from Sith Lore as an early teenager. This develloped at TSC forming a Sorcery Circle for training in the Dark Arts. Whilst at TSC, he killed two Jedi Padawans, one Jedi Knight and also was the Sith that brought about the death of Master Yoghurt(until the little bugger returned! :) ). He was the Fleet Commander at TSC and then at TSO when he began his Zeus Project. For a short period he became TSC's leader until the Council was formed and resultantly they formed TSO where he remained a Council member until his untimely death over Tatooine.

If he were to be given a rank now; rather than Master, I'd say Dark Sorceror as that suits him better.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Apr 22nd, 2001, 12:02:46 PM
Thanks for the info guys. That helps out a great deal. Please check if I am missing any other names ok. Thank you.

I hope to revise the Villain Page this week :)

Malice Draclau
Apr 22nd, 2001, 09:35:28 PM
Xinz. Could you change Gengar13 to Malice Draclau. Thanks. Hmm hey guys like the sig.

Lady DeVille
Apr 23rd, 2001, 01:55:52 AM
Lady Lilaena De'Ville, Sith Knight of The Sith Order

trained to rank of Knight by Lordess Live Wire, continuing training under Sith Master Jedah Lynch of TSO/TSE.

What has she done? Hmmm...

She was until recently a council member of TSO, but in a seemingly ill-fated coup attempt she stepped down from her position of power. She was at one time part of the Imperial Army, and has in her possesion the saber of one Michael Cline, Jedi Knight.

I'm not sure what else I've done...mostly damage control and Apprentice training here at TSO.

Aisha Klan Klan
Apr 23rd, 2001, 11:01:45 AM
*cough* videl1999 *cough*

OOC: *wonders why she is always forgotten*

Nichos Marr
Apr 23rd, 2001, 05:37:36 PM
You're out of date :D :p

Lady Vader
Apr 23rd, 2001, 10:20:25 PM
Lady Vader - Sith Master

as to a short summary of my bad self... um, I don't think short will be possible, but I'll try... *ahem*...

Born half human and half Trianii (feline species); raised on Dathomir by the witches; found way off planet and traveled to Coruscant; found @#%$; one of the first women to join TSC and be promoted to high statis in record time; moved to Corellia along with TSC; lived through all of TSC's reign and terrorizing; battled and killed innocents and Jedi; met Anbira in there somewhere; had Jubei in there somewhere; trained Live Wire in there somewhere; co-led the insurrection against TSC and co-created TSO; found a companion in Iesis (Corellian sand panther); holds high statis in TSO and helped coordinate alliances; killed some NR officials (no more Borsk Fey'lya! yippee!!); trained Darth Rane in there somewhere; created the Sith Amazons; found a companion in Shenraun (Myrkr lava dragon); now lives on both Corellia and Byss; favorite passtime: gutting Jedi with claws.

I think that's it... oh wait! forgot one more thing... *ahem*...

weilder of the dreaded FORCE PMS; OFFICIAL THREAD SHREADER!...

if I thik of anything else, I'll put it down :)

videl1999
Apr 24th, 2001, 07:49:02 AM
OOC: shut up, Nichos, I did plenty in my earlier days....

Born on Myce, I was raised by my trainer Namu, my brother Yona and another man by the name of Radditz. During my time with them, I was trained to be an assassin. But at the 12, my last tie with that empire Radditz was killed so I left. For the next seven years, I wandered the planets until I became friends with Rama and Mara of the Sith Empire. I fought for them as a friend for a while, testing my skills against Mara and LL until I joined the Empire about a month later. Soon after, I fought anyone I could including JB, Yogurt, Mara, Bromine, LL, etc, and always managed to keep up with them. I rose to the rank of Lordess in only about 3 months, but then the bickering within TSE began. About 8 months later, I resigned from TSE and joined TSO.

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 25th, 2001, 09:22:50 AM
Laughs at Nichos' joke

Aisha Klan Klan
Apr 25th, 2001, 10:03:18 AM
OOC: :p

IC: *scowls slightly at Nichos and Cirrsseeto*

Seth Darkserpent
Apr 25th, 2001, 12:16:53 PM
^_^;;

Seth Darkserpent

He's more machine now then man. Twisted, evil...wait...that's Darth Vader :p

Seth Darkserpent

Seth considers himself born only a few months ago. He was born on Coruscant, after transferring bodies and starting a whole new identity. The Dark-Sider wears Mandalorian armor along with a battle-axe and a flaming sword, powered by his hate. He hates one Jedi in particular, JK Leia Solo and will stop at nothing to exterminate her or anything she loves. Unlike other Sith, he craves both knowledge and power, using the Force to obtain both. He will only fight a Jedi under extreme circumstances and prefers keeping his powers hidden. He believes the element of suprise is the key to a win.

Vega Van Derveld
Apr 26th, 2001, 12:19:41 PM
Did you get me? Am I on the list? :x (and why am I an outsider? I'm meant to be a knight here too, I think)

EDIT - I AM ON THE LIST :D But I have no description. :(