PDA

View Full Version : The Lone Pirate Enters The Visitors Area

Ryu Warusa
Jul 30th, 2001, 01:43:44 PM
"Ahhh, a place away from the vigors of pirating and womanizing..." Ryu grabs a seat watching as people come and go. A stormtrooper walks in and sits beside him.

"Hey, how are you doing?" Ryu asks the stormtrooper in the white armor, so typical of modern stormtroopers.

The stormtrooper looks at the boisterous visitor. "I'm alright, and you?" Actually the Stormtrooper just killed a man for his first time a little while ago.

"I'm doing alright, are you here to see anyone imparticular? I'm here to see Jeseth and get some information about TSO. Maybe you would know a little bit about them?

"No, I'm not here to see anyone I'm just resting. I hope my commanding officer doesn't find me. I don't know too much about this group, its my first day here."

"I see... Well then, good luck to you. I'll just wait here for someone to come in and ask them."

"There you are! I know that was your first execution, but you don't just go off like that!" The Stormtrooper's Supervisor apparantly found him, and it seems like he is in for trouble.

"I didn't mean it, I just..." The stormtrooper looks very nervous, almost sickly. The supervisor picks him up and drags him off out of the door.

"Ahh, alone again." I hope he doesn't get in too much trouble.

Ryu Warusa
Aug 3rd, 2001, 01:37:12 PM
OOC: It is obvious no one checks this except Jeseth when I forced him to check out this post and then deleted this reply so I'll just reply again... seeing as I know no one shall check it I could do whatever I want to. ::Pulls out his ceremonial stick and starts poking the board with it.:: I now declare this board deceased. A service shall be held for it at a later date. Thank you for your time. Not really, I know you won't read this so I won't thank you for your time.

Live Wire
Aug 11th, 2001, 09:04:00 PM
hey I check stuff as often as I can

Dark Jedi Jehova
Aug 13th, 2001, 05:44:30 PM
No one cares, regardless. I guess I'll delete this one, and if not hop ethat everyone ignores it like Ryu was never here.

Slayn Cloak
Nov 4th, 2001, 10:59:39 PM
Blah blah blah... One Cloak is all you're going to get...