PDA

View Full Version : sits

xhoodedmanx
Aug 27th, 2001, 09:18:23 AM
(a man sits at a table his face, hands and feet are not visable because of his long hooded cloak. he sits there making no sound. he just sat there unmoving. he was the quitest person in the place. there was laughter every where except where he sat. the sith could detect he was part of the force but wether he was jedi or sith was not known.)

Live Wire
Sep 1st, 2001, 05:37:54 PM
As LW walks by the air suddenly has an unearthly chill to it and her long black hair is blown by an unknown wind. Her eyes narrow as she sees a stranger sitting seemingly uninterested in his surroundings. Walking over to him she asks, "What is your business here?"

xhoodedmanx
Sep 4th, 2001, 09:16:11 AM
(a crackly unquie, old yet new voice answers)

I am seeing my new surrounding. meeting new people. makeing new enemies and allies. The universe is big and needs to be explored.
I have the force as you already have noticed but you can not tell wether i'm jedi or sith and you wish to know what i am?

Malice Draclau
Sep 6th, 2001, 08:16:32 PM
Malice had been watching from afar, when he saw his former master Live Wire approach the man he decided to as well. Catching the butt end of the conversation he nodded.

*Why infact i would like to know*

Malice bowed his head to Live Wire in respect.

xhoodedmanx
Sep 12th, 2001, 08:58:27 AM
you are aprentise to this person you bow before but me I'm aprentise to none for I could use my force powers but I choose not to for reasons of the past.
The sith destroyed my home and most of my people but the jedi where at just as much fault they refused to come to are add In return the survivoirs of my village all force user vowed never use there powers. We called are selves the peace of the force but dark days came are leader left on a trek to find himself I was left in leader ship of the society but another aboard are counsil soon forced me out and he took leader ship. He changed the name and made the place a haven for smugglers, slaver,and bounty hunters. He now calls it the force underground.
As for me i went in search of are former leader and found he had died now I go in search of his son who is suposadly a member of ether the dark jedi or 1 of the sith orginizations.

This is what I am and will be.