Nov 26th, 2000, 10:38:27 PM
i would like:
2 victory class star destroyers
3 imperial 2 class star destroyers
1 super class star destroyer
30 TIE fighters
15 TIE bombers
4 heavy dreadnaughts
i know this might be alot but i will give you a bonus of 500,000 credits if you do all this. thanks.

Gav Mortis
Nov 28th, 2000, 04:08:22 PM
Order will be completed in 12 days.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Nov 28th, 2000, 06:50:23 PM
Fleet Desintations
Alpha: Taken, Command, (Gav) I'm Guessing Here
Beta: Taken, Command_________
Charlie:
Delta: Taken, Command (Dyzm) Not Sure I heard you Right Gav
Echo:
F(no Idea)
Gamma:Taken, Command_______
H-Y (no Idea)
Zeppa(?):

So What Should We Call Gengars Fleet?
The Ghost Fleet?

Gav Mortis
Nov 30th, 2000, 06:40:38 PM
:lol:

Where the hell has Charlie and those others came from???? :lol:

When we give fleet's designations as such they are named using the Greek Alphabet not phoenetics, ie.

Alpha=A
Beta=B
Gamma=C
Delta=D
Epsilon=E

Etc. Etc.

At the moment we only have four fleets: Alpha, Beta, Gamma and Delta; next would be Epsilon.

I bet you feel sheepish now! :lol:

Dark Lord Dyzm
Nov 30th, 2000, 09:43:04 PM
I was Going Off what I have Seen...

gengar13
Dec 9th, 2000, 10:30:51 AM
Hey my ships are finally done wooohooo. uuuuhhhhhhh so how much is it going to cost.

gengar13
Dec 9th, 2000, 08:56:15 PM
Hey Gav. today man. my ships are ready so how much do i owe you for them!!!!!!!!!

Dark Lord Dyzm
Dec 9th, 2000, 09:45:30 PM
I don't know if this new idea will work but the votes showed in the Idea's Favor...

A while ago, a new fleet idea has come up. All new fleets of TSO will Belong to TSO.

Gengar, you will command your ships under a superior commander, your ships will be added to a fleet. You will be under the Fleet Commanders orders, and will be given tasks to do from time to time. Otherwise you have free reign to do what you please. As long as you do not help our enemies, cause trouble to our allies, or conquer a planet in only your name, you can do what you please.
Most of the time, your fleet will be on TSO border patrol when you are not present.

These 3 Fleets are the ones you can join. Beta, Delta, Gamma. Alpha's sole purpose is Defense as of the moment.

(I will be posting this In the Discussion Chamber)

gengar13
Dec 9th, 2000, 09:52:52 PM
i guess i will joun the gamma fleet. ohh and to let you know i made a fleet from the TGC-SC shipyards and added it with my ships here. so heres the total amount of ships that are in my fleet as of now.

1 super star class destroyer
2 emperial star destroyers
2 victory class star destroyers
3 imperial II class star destroyers
4 heavy drednaughts
40 TIE bombers
70 TIE fighters

this is the ships that belong to me. so they all will be joining the gamma fleet ok.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Dec 9th, 2000, 10:12:52 PM
New Fleet Rules, go to
pub23.ezboard.com/fthesit...=224.topic (http://pub23.ezboard.com/fthesithorderdiscussionchamber.showMessage?topicID =224.topic)