PDA

View Full Version : A request of the Sith Order

DarthPoreon
Dec 27th, 2000, 05:01:48 PM
A war is upcoming between the Gungan Council and the TGC Sith. The Sith need all the help they could get; I have talked with Lounge Lizard already and he said your War resources are expended at the current time. Since you cannot deploy your own forces for the war, I was wondering if the TGC Sith could purchase a SoSD or ESD that would be built in your yards.

Thank you

Dark Lord Dyzm
Dec 28th, 2000, 03:43:12 PM
Well, I dont Know about that right now, most of the shipyards are in use for the Zues Project, and we are building our own ships.

But I dont see anything wrong with renting out ships right now, your get them sooner. But remember, you brake it, you buy it. Full Price.

Hey Garret, what do you think?

OOC:IF you read this, I still need those Shipyard rules if you copied them.

DarthPoreon
Dec 28th, 2000, 03:46:25 PM
So, what could the group rent then? Ofcourse we'd reimburse you fully for losses

Garrett Blade
Dec 28th, 2000, 06:00:04 PM

Dark Lord Dyzm
Dec 28th, 2000, 06:48:38 PM
Well, I dont really care, but the main reason I would Do this is to strengthen Group Ties.

Tell you what, I'm kinda board myself, I'll help you. I'll Bring along my Flagship the SoSD Stormcloud and The SSDs Shadow Rose and Vendetta.

I trust that will be ok with you Garret, for they are part of the Delta Fleet which I command.

Just tell me when you want me to help.

OOC: Garret, I still Need the Ship Building Info.

DarthPoreon
Dec 28th, 2000, 06:58:08 PM
pub5.ezboard.com/fthegung...ttleground (http://pub5.ezboard.com/fthegungancouncilgunganvssithbattleground) the war will be taking place there in any thread with the caption (storyline) in it. Just keep them on alert, because the actual Fleet battle hasn't begun yet, but the fleets are gathering.

Darth Viscera
Dec 29th, 2000, 10:45:20 AM
www.fortune-and-glory.com...R/ship.htm (http://www.fortune-and-glory.com/yog/NR/ship.htm)

Ship building info. Only change that has taken place since those rules were made is that starfighters are now built according to how large they are, not 3/4 squads/day.

Example:

TIE Fighter-6.2 meters
1,800/6.2=290 fighters/day

Dark Lord Dyzm
Dec 29th, 2000, 09:57:08 PM
Thanks Dude

DP, see you at the battle

OOC: I'm On Vacation in Hawaii and using a slower PC, and I aint on all the time, just work around that