PDA

View Full Version : Relatively small order

Darth Viscera
May 28th, 2001, 05:05:30 PM
I got Gav's permission over AIM to place this order.

For your convenience, I've done all the calculations and such so all you have to do is approve it.

This is what I need:

1 Fire-Class Light Frigate
1 Hammer-Class Light Cruiser
1 Interdiction Picket
2 Abolisher-Class cruisers
2 Imperial Strike Cruisers Mark II
2 YT-5700s

That's 2,740 meters worth of ships, with a total price of 97 million credits. That means it should take exactly 10 days to construct using 1 customer shipyard.

Thank you in advance.

Garrett Blade
May 28th, 2001, 05:19:44 PM
I'll post the commencing of their construction tomorrow - since our customer shipyards are being used at the moment. They shall be free again tomorrow.

Darth Viscera
May 28th, 2001, 05:21:30 PM
ty :)

Dark Lord Dyzm
May 28th, 2001, 06:52:08 PM
Do you have images of the ships and/or stats for the ships. I would like to look into them for future use.

Darth Viscera
May 28th, 2001, 07:00:42 PM
Yes, I do have the stats for the ships. I can't exactly post them, because parts of them are top-secret Imperial technology, but I can help you to design nearly identical models for TSO if you'd like.

I can't find you on MSN...

Garrett Blade
May 28th, 2001, 07:04:44 PM
If thats the case, then how can we possibly construct the ships if we don't have the plans for them, since they are top=secret. Either you'll have to submit the plans to us, or you can't have them built to your specifications, but TSO specs I'm afraid!

Dark Lord Dyzm
May 28th, 2001, 07:06:05 PM
I just need standard info any normal day scan can produce. Length and weapon amounts.

Darth Viscera
May 28th, 2001, 07:17:46 PM
because there's only one part which is top-secret, and that part is installed in an imperial construction yard. The actual ships which are being built here have no parts which are top-secret. The specifications for the ships are in your computers, but the data is temporary i'm afraid. your shipyard can produce them now, that has been made certain of, and I will help you to design a TSO replica.

Will this be sufficient? If so, I'll post the specifications for TSO-produced starships of these types, and transmit the schematics.

Garrett Blade
May 29th, 2001, 02:44:47 AM
Bah! I though we might have had you then! :evil

Yeah sure, thats fine. I'll post laer on tonight about the completion of the other customers ships and your order can begin straight after.

Garrett Blade
May 29th, 2001, 04:13:22 PM
Alright Viscera, your order can commence construction. They will be ready in 10 days. I shall post again to confirm the completion.

Darth Viscera
Jun 22nd, 2001, 05:41:59 AM
*cough-sneeze*

Premier Romanov
Jun 22nd, 2001, 06:30:56 AM
If you're wondering why I hadn't replied on the correct day, it was because my exams were on and I couldn't post due to revision. Anyways...

ORDER COMPLETE!

Darth Viscera
Jun 22nd, 2001, 06:24:46 PM
Now if only i could remember where I was going to put those ships.....