PDA

View Full Version : Beta Fleet Build orders.

Premier Romanov
May 13th, 2001, 02:45:30 PM
OOC: Btw, read the post by me (Garrett) in the Discussion Chamber). Beta Fleet is noe commanded by Premier Romanov.

IC:

I'd like to "recycle" the three Imperial II Star Destroyers currently attached to Beta Fleet, and replace them with 3 Imperial Star Destroyers, In addition to that, I'd like an additional three Imperial Star Destroyers build.

As well as this, I request a further 12 Dreadnaught Heavy Cruisers built. All build requests, once completed, are to be attached to the Beta Fleet Roster. Thank you!

---Premier Romanov

Darth Roul
May 13th, 2001, 03:17:06 PM
OOC:I read the post

All right after the recycling is complete (2 days) it will be three months before everything is complete. on July 13 the ships will be ready for action

Gav Mortis
May 22nd, 2001, 01:48:37 AM
It would take nowhere near that amount of time. We have three shipyards each producing 0.25km a day; in total that's an output of 0.75km a day and on top of that we have a fourth shipyard for customers.

Building order for 3 ISD's:

3 x 1.6km = 4.8km

12x 0.6km = 7.2km

Total = 12km

Therefore: Construction time = 16 days

Then for the conversion of the ISD II's to ISD's I'd say at most an extra 3 days.

The entire order should be completed by: 6/1/2001

If you are going to run the shipyards Roul, you should learn the rules first.

Darth Roul
May 22nd, 2001, 05:00:06 PM
Thanks a lot. could you check around here every now and then to make sure everything is going correctly. I'm new at this.

Premier Romanov
Jun 22nd, 2001, 04:51:59 AM
This order is complete