PDA

View Full Version : Darth Viscera 's Order

Dark Lord Dyzm
Dec 30th, 2000, 12:41:12 AM
Well, that stunbolt thing stumped me at first, For I dont like my objects looking Outlandish so, this is what i did...

I thought up the barrel while in the shower, The shower head looked exactly like what I needed, so I went to work. I made a ten point round, elongated barrel, with single fire, dual-fire, and All Linked fire. On the dual fire, you can let loose 5 dual blasts in 3.4 seconds continues fire. The shots can be fired in spread with a distance of 5 meters or in bolts with a distance of 20 meters.
I took the power from a old e-web tripod repeating blaster rifle, and the condiut is similiar to the ones in Lightsabers.
I guessed that this weapon will be used agaisnt people with Lightsabers so I covered the weapon with Cortis Ore plates, and over that with a polished metal.
The Entire weapon is 3 feet in length. And just encase you need it, the weapon can be switched over to blaster fire, but it will drain the power alot quicker.
The weapon can last about 10 minutes of continued use.

Cost is 3000 credits... And with every purchase I throw in 5 free thermal detenators. And This James Bond Style Rocket Pen. Enjoy

Darth Viscera
Dec 30th, 2000, 02:39:38 PM
Excellent, excellent. May I purchase 100 units, or are mass purchases allowed? In any case, I'd like to purchase as many as I can.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Dec 30th, 2000, 03:37:58 PM
This is a Custom but If you supply me with a couple (4-5) high tech worker droids that can be programed to make them, I could proberly make about 10-15 a day. I'm only gonna charge you for the materials needed to make the weapons. And if I can Keep the droids.

Darth Viscera
Dec 30th, 2000, 06:16:59 PM
*Five supply shuttles land outside, and 2 behemoth Mk.II Builder droids disembark from each of the vessels.*

They're yours after the construction IF you can provide me with the blueprints for constructing the weapon, or if you can allow me to reverse engineer the weapon.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Dec 30th, 2000, 07:07:34 PM
**Looks Up at the Droids**

Ahhhh, I was thinking More along the lines of the small kind, the ones with micro tools and stuff... But these are Fine.
The Blue Prints eh? Thats Simpile enough. And after I sell my weapons they really arnt mine anymore so...

**Walks into the back room and digs around for the blue prints, he takes it over to a scanner and makes a copy. He then gives the copy to DV**

Well I guess that is that...

OOC: You want the blue prints in a picture form, I can get a friend to draw it up, but it will take much asking and much much time. Lol

Darth Viscera
Dec 30th, 2000, 09:48:37 PM
OOC-Uh, I really don't think I need it drawn up, lol.

IC-10 smaller builder droids emerge from the shuttles, and take the place of the larger ones. The new droids are about 2.5 meters tall.

"Will this be sufficient?"

Dark Lord Dyzm
Dec 30th, 2000, 10:02:37 PM
Yep, Those are the Kind I need...

I'll Set those Droids working on the other Guns right away...

Darth Viscera
Jan 11th, 2001, 08:32:09 AM
done yet?

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jan 11th, 2001, 04:50:18 PM
**the Droids come out with the weapons in crates, and place them into DV's Ships**

Darth Viscera
Jan 12th, 2001, 12:13:41 AM
Woohoo!!!!

*Goes off to issue them to his crimson guards & personal bodyguards*