PDA

View Full Version : The Blood Sword

Dark Lord Dyzm
Sep 25th, 2000, 03:04:08 PM
The Blood Sword, is a Type of Advanced LightSaber. It Has No Need For Batteries, it has Five Needles On the Handle, that Stab into your palm, and Draw the Energy straight from the Users Own Force Powers. It Can Be Keyed to Your Force Power. Meaning if anyone Else Uses it, the Sword Itself will Inject a Deadly Virus, killing the Person Very Slowly over the Time of 3-4 Days.

The Sword is More of A Force Power "Adapter" Allowing you easily to do dozens of Different Things with it. With just a thought, you can change the Beam of Energy into a Shield. The Strength of this Sword is effected by how powerful your thoughts and Force Powers is. It Can Cause Power Feed Backs, disabling Normal Lightsabers, and can shoot beams of Energy.

Oddly this Weapon also Feeds of Emotions. If Anger and Attack is your emotion, the Beam Can Double its Length and Become a Darker Color. If Defensive is your Goal, the Beam Weakens but the Shield Can Double its size and strength, allowing you to protect multiple people.

Sadly the weapon will ONLY work for Pure Bloods. And Any other Kind OF Powers, beside Force Powers, Disrupts the Weapon, making it useless.

Knowing this, I have gone into Deep Meditation, and "erased" all the Zerg DNA inside of me. I can No Longer Transform Into Zerg Lord Dyzm

Gav Mortis
Sep 25th, 2000, 03:34:50 PM
Increadible idea their Dyzm, sorry I didn't reply in MSN IM, I was afk whilst you were talking.

Would you do me the honor of constructing one of these increadible weopons?

Thanks.

Ironically enough, I'm about to start work on a new weopon for my charicter and this might be the key to it, how long will it take before it would be ready?

Dark Lord Dyzm
Sep 25th, 2000, 04:44:35 PM
U Have to Make It yourself, so the Weapon is Compatiblie with only your DNA, I will Send You the Blueprints as soon as I make them.

(I only have a prototype right now)

Gav Mortis
Sep 26th, 2000, 07:59:27 AM
Ok, so how long will it be until I can start building my own?

Dark Lord Dyzm
Sep 26th, 2000, 03:37:38 PM
As Soon as you get the materials collected.

((This Part has Been Edited))

Gav Mortis
Sep 27th, 2000, 06:34:37 AM
OOC: Sorry, I haven't, why?

IC:

Looking at the handfull of precious stones, he places them down on the floor as he kneels down and lays them in a row before him. Gav closes his eyes and slowly moves a hand over the stones and touches them with his mind.

He reaches down and takes hold of one gripping it tightly, he stands and opens his eyes. He has hold of a beautiful, smooth and almost varnished looking black stone. He stares at it gleaming in the shaft of light from a window above, and is almost hypnotised by it's beauty.

"This is the one that is part of me, I can feel it!" exclamis Gav to Dyzm and adds "Thank you for this, it is perfect; mind if I do a little bit of work on your original Blood Sword designs? I want to alter it to suit the specifications my new weopon requires."

Dark Lord Dyzm
Sep 27th, 2000, 10:30:16 AM
What Ever You Wish.

Now for the Price of the Stone. You Must Help Me capture that planet where they are found. Its Out of the way kind of place. Not much strategic potential. And The Stones are found in abundance. They arnt good for anything else.
Except for weapons i have being made in my mind.

Gav Mortis
Sep 28th, 2000, 03:04:12 PM
Sure, that is a reasonable price to pay! :)

Dark Lord Dyzm
Oct 14th, 2000, 10:20:03 AM
**Dyzm has Finished the his First Blood Sword, and now can be used in combat**