PDA

View Full Version : An offer...

Jodah Of Giva
Sep 23rd, 2001, 05:14:30 PM
A robed figure steps into the slightly cluttered but well kept yard, and surveys his surroundings. He then walks up to the main counter. No one is present, but he sees a small automated monitoring droid on the wall, so he speaks.

"I come not as a merchant, simply as a Sith looking to earn trust and a few extra credits in my pocket. I am Jodah, a newly-recruited Sith trainee. I am here to offer to you schematics for a few new items, of which may be profitable to your business. The first is a Gyro-sphere, which uses Lightsaber aligning crystals to provide a harsh but helpful training environment for a single person, as well a provide extra boost in the conditioning of the weak. The second is a controlled burst 'saber attatchment. It alters the power of the saber blade and controls it, cutting of small cylinders of power and launching them in a similar manner to the plasma of laser technologies. Prices on either of these items is negotiable. If you're intrested please send a rep out soon, I tire easily of lazy employees."

He then steps to the side, leaning his back against the wall and pulling out a small, half-built X-M2 hunter droid from his sash pouch, fingering triggers and watching their results.